• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RV Updates & Alternatives.........

papple

Greetings from the RV Team,

Well it looks like it's going to be a big year for the RV crowd in Billings. Since Rally time is drawing near we thought we would address some of the RV related items here.

We sold all of the available Full Service sites in record time and the only sites still available on the MetraPark grounds are in the Boondocking area.

The RV Rally fee of $150.00 includes Full Service camping from Wednesday July 22nd. thru Sunday
July 26th. Any nights before and after those dates will be at a $35.00 additional fee.

RV parking will be available on Monday July 22nd. at 8am for Vendors, MOA Staff and registered Set-up volunteers only. All other attendees can arrive on Tuesday but are expected to volunteer either before or during the Rally. The early arrival fee will apply.

For safety reasons RV parking will only be done during daylight hours. If you arrive late please proceed to the Overflow lot and we will park you first thing the next morning.

The entrance to both the Main Rally grounds and the Overflow parking are located on Bench Blvd. off of Old Hwy. 87. Old Hwy. 87 is Exit 455 off of Interstate 90.

If you weren't able to get a spot in the RV Park I'll explain some of the alternatives available. I know I've mentioned this in another thread but judging from the amount of inquiries I've received I think it deserved it's own post.

Boondocking means no services offered so it will be your basic "Dry Camping" area. While this area is still on the property it's located in the Overflow Parking lot adjacent to all of the activities. The lot is located on the Eastside of the property on a hill which overlooks the grounds. Rally attendee's can either walk to the festivities or ride in on there motorcycles.

Registration is required for the Boondocking area and it is filling up fast. Once we hit our limit we will no longer be able to accommodate any other arrivals so lease be sure to register ASAP.

Due to the proximity of your neighbors in the Overflow parking area generator use will be limited. Daytime use only please.

Pets must remain on a leash at all times and please pickup after them.

There are alternative campgrounds available in Billing but you are on your own here. Please call them and make your own reservations.

The campgrounds are the KOA, the Yellowstone River RV Park and the Billings Village RV Park.

Hope this helps and as always please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Travel Safe and CYA in Billings,
The RV Team,
Huey & Pineapple

Back