• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

better post this while I can...

Mars needs women!
As my 30 years as a BMWMOA member winds down to the bitter end, I thought I'd post one of the reasons I won't be renewing :wave

I may be becoming a Luddite, my 29 year old K is too modern!

Attachments

• sticke.jpg
    sticke.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 244
better post while I can

Try to obtain an early Ural rig if you really want to get back that Luddite feeling. The earlier the better, at least a 20th century model. You, Fred and Wilma and Barney and Betty can form your own crew knowing you will all be sharing the same technology. :dunno :)

Friedle

I'm assuming your Ural won't be one of the fuel-injected ones with disc brakes on all three corners? :whistle

My '04 Tourist has outlasted several other stablemates, so I understand your Ural affliction as I have it myself.

Back