• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking for a part

MARKAHARMS

I just purchased a 1989 k-100 LT and it is missing the left side fairing cover that goes over the radio. I would like to find one to replace it. Can anyone help me out here????

Mark Harms
Springfield, IL.

Part Locator

I have my e-bay account set up to provide me with a daily list of 91 K100LT listings and I have had good luck with finding parts there at reasonable prices. Just picked up a new primed upper fairing for about $100.

The other place I would check is Bob's BMW and download his catalog. Here is the website: http://www.bobsbmw.com/catalog/index.html If you can't find it in the catalog e-mail them and they shoud be able to get for you.

I'm looking for a cigarette lighter to fit the plug in my dash..Have tried local parts store but all are too small.

Don

Last edited:
lkchris said:
All BMW parts are still available at dealer (very few exceptions).

AND there are a growing number of used-parts suppliers out there, cyclesrecycled, partshaus etc most of them are advertising in the ON.

Steve

Back