• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Backyard Wildlife Photos

GaMtnGirl

Hi All! New member here and first time BMW owner. I really enjoy photography and am seeing a lot of great photos in this forum! I'm adding a couple of photos of our local red fox that I was lucky enough to snap from my patio door. Enjoy!

Carla

Attachments

• fox closeup.jpg
    fox closeup.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 596
  • fox vs. cat.jpg
    fox vs. cat.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 597
"Backyard Wildlife Photos"

Front porch...

i-df8qSJv.jpg

Bedroom window...

i-m7zPCzD-XL.jpg

and

i-SjqPjjm-XL.jpg

Living room window...

i-8M6xKCB-X2.jpg

side yard...

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" src="http://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/3940539800_hnctQBr?width=640&height=360&albumId=5571139&albumKey=rPJqnb"></iframe>

backyard...

i-gCbWgsd-X2.jpg

garden...

i-HnBjkdd-X2.jpg

First thought as I spotted in a container...a speckled scorpion :scratch

KIMG1474.jpg

a mom and her young hanging out in the shop:eek

Back