Thread: Germany factory tours for BMW Motorcycles.

Germany factory tours for BMW Motorcycles.

Hello all
    Sorry if this is a duplicate question. I couldn't find anything in a search.
    Can anyone forward information to me regarding a tour of the BMW motorcycle factory in Germany? I think it's Berlin..... I will be traveling there in September-October and would like this tour to be at the top of my list.
    Additionally, any other travel tips/sites would be appreciated. TIA

Rally Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by otrtail View Post
    Hello all
    Sorry if this is a duplicate question. I couldn't find anything in a search.
    Can anyone forward information to me regarding a tour of the BMW motorcycle factory in Germany? I think it's Berlin..... I will be traveling there in September-October and would like this tour to be at the top of my list.
    Additionally, any other travel tips/sites would be appreciated. TIA
    Potsdam and Sans-Soucci Palace are must see places, in my opinion, for that area.
    Last edited by 36654; 04-14-2015 at 04:12 PM.

The factory closes in the Fall and you can't tour when the factory is closed so check before you go to the factory.

Berlin has a ton of stuff to see. They have some great museums. The Pergamon is my favorite because it has the Gates of Ishtar. See Checkpoint Charley. Go to Potsdam and see where the treaty to end WWII was signed.
    2015 R nineT