Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Central North Central PA Club?

  1. #16
    I never thought of it but there isn't a chartered club that covered the big box made by the Turnpike, I 81, 219, and the NY line.

  2. #17
    Registered User 36654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    I never thought of it but there isn't a chartered club that covered the big box made by the Turnpike, I 81, 219, and the NY line.
    The Black Diamonds club covers the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Region. So let's say US220 on the eastern border.
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    The Black Diamonds club covers the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Region. So let's say US220 on the eastern border.
    Yeah, will that's half I 81. But make Rt 15 the eastern boundary then!

  4. #19
    Registered User 36654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    Yeah, will that's half I 81. But make Rt 15 the eastern boundary then!
    That surrenders half of Lycoming county to the heathen barbarians from the east! I'm not sure I can accept that.

    But, I do have to agree that US15 from Williamsport to Mansfield is one of the most enjoyable 4-lane roads in the northeast.
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

  5. #20
    Registered User 36654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    Yeah, will that's half I 81. But make Rt 15 the eastern boundary then!
    But, I take it from this exchange, you would be interested in participating in a local club? Maybe? Perhaps?
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post

    But, I do have to agree that US15 from Williamsport to Mansfield is one of the most enjoyable 4-lane roads in the northeast.
    Agree. If my plans hold I'll hit the Williamsport to Trout Run section on my way to Forksville this Saturday, and the whole section coming back from Canada in early May.

  7. #22
    Registered User 36654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    Agree. If my plans hold I'll hit the Williamsport to Trout Run section on my way to Forksville this Saturday, and the whole section coming back from Canada in early May.
    It's a few months early for the Lumberjack or Bow festivals....
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    It's a few months early for the Lumberjack or Bow festivals....
    That flew right over my pointy little head.

  9. #24
    Registered User 36654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    That flew right over my pointy little head.
    In my experience, the big events for Forksville are the annual LumberJack and Bow (Archery) festivals.

    My apologies for going too local on you.......
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

  10. #25
    Schwetzt du aa Deitsch? deitscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    That's either in Sawyer's Lake or the Howard VFW......
    I can see the lake from my back door. Can only hear the VFW on a rowdy summer night.....
    Doug
    2009 F800ST

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    In my experience, the big events for Forksville are the annual LumberJack and Bow (Archery) festivals.

    My apologies for going too local on you.......

    Ahhh, OK. I stumbled into one of those by accident one year. I just go for one of Big Mike's hoagies at the General Store.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •