• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2015 Billings Pub Crawl/Walking Tour

Jiggs
Many of you may remember the Brewery tour in St. Paul last year.
How many would be interested in doing it again in beautiful downtown Billings at this years Rally in July?
Billings has several great Craft Breweries and a Distillery, all within walking distance of each other.
Transportation, Sampling, Hors d'ouervres, & Souviners
We are working on putting something together and will give some details very soon!!

Let us know what you all think, who's in?

This will be a Great time!

Please please please please please please please please make this happen.

The brewery tour in St. Paul was a highlight for me. The tour company and guide did a great job, the breweries were varied and interesting and the beer was great.

Any beer lovers who did not make the sold out tours missed a good one.

Been on the road all week getting a new seat for the bike and other items. I loved the beer tour from last year and am in for this one. I talked my brother to attend the rally and I know he would love the beer crawl as well.

bob

Pub Crawl-Downtown Walk Tour Itinerary

Biliinigs Pub Crawl.jpg

7PM Bus departs Pub Station for return to MetraPark

Working on a Registration link to have available and start on May 15th More details will be posted .
This is going to be a Great Time!!

Links:
Visit Billings Brewery Map
http://www.visitbillings.com/pdf/CVB_BreweryTourMap.pdf
Montana Brewing Company, 113 N. 28th Street
www.montanabrewingcompany.com
Carter’s Brewing, 2526 Montana Avenue
www.cartersbrewing.com
Trailhead Spirits, 2314 Montana Avenue
www.trailheadspirits.com
Uberbrew, 2305 Montana Avenue
www.uberbrewmt.com
Pub Station
2502 1st Avenue North
www.thepubstation.com

Pub crawl

And I would like all of my friends, {and enemies] to know that even though Randy and i will not be running the BG this year in Billings, I will be with one of the 30 group tours for the pub crawl.
So...YAHOO. If you want a dose of MAD DOG in an off year, sign up for my group

MAD DOG
2015 BMW National Biergruppenfuhrer
2016 National BG Chair

When can we register?

With it getting warmer, and the trip getting nearer, the question is.....When can we register!

Should have a registration link available on May 15th on bmwmoa.org under the rally events tab.
I will keep everyone posted with the details.
Thanks for asking.

Back