• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA Getaway - Cedar City, Utah -- 9.25 - 9.27.2015

It seems that this weekend getaway has been sitting awaiting details to be determined for a couple of months now. I am interested, but will need some lead time to book time off. Will this getaway be happening, or is there a problem with venues? Any additional information would be helpful.

Hmmm...still no info on the MOA homepage. It's still a bit far away...hopefully someone will come along and update the particulars.

The host hotel that we have been using for the last several years is in the process of being sold to new owners and we haven't been able to secure a rate or contract. The Events Committee is looking at a couple of different locations to try and make this happen. The general feeling is that it will happen, but all the details are not firm yet. Hopefully some updates very soon.

I spent the night in Cedar City and enjoyed the roads for a couple of days last week...great area to ride the canyons and National Parks close by:dance

Cedar City Weekend Getaway

Are there any updates on the weekend getaway in Cedar City? What is the latest on the Hotel? Some of us out here in the Western USA would like to know.

Thanks,
Bill in Phoenix

:waveIs anybody riding from LA to Cedar city? I would prefer not to ride solo.
Thanks
What day are you planning go to Cedar City? There are a couple of us from the Phoenix, AZ area going and we could meet you in Vegas?

Bill in Phoenix

Cedar city ride

I will be riding from LA on Th and spending the night in Las Vegas to continue on Friday morning.
Thanks for your response.
David from LA:wave

Back