• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Oilhead Approved

Picked up a couple of bikes in Ohio back in January, the 04 R1100S and the 97 F650ST. 1 - 2 - 3 cylinder collection. I want to support the local dealer, but it's tough when you can find some used low mileage gems. But now have lots of opportunities to add on the extras. The K75S is a 1992 with about 18,000 miles. The F650ST only had 940 miles on it and the R1100S only 3,300 miles. Don't ask if there is a 4 cylinder in our future. Guess I will post this on F section also.
Having a collection makes biking even more interesting. :heart

Attachments

• PICT0249-1.JPG
    PICT0249-1.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,000
Me and my new '02 RT-P

Photo of me and my new toy taken by the seller just before I suited up and took her home.
20070619-001.jpg

Greetings, Here is my '00 R1100S

Attachments

• myr1100s_2.JPG
    myr1100s_2.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 926
Couldn't pass this up. My route took me through Pennsylvania...into the town of Berlin. Well I had to take a picture of a BMW in Berlin.

173238006-L.jpg

I posted a shot here last year, but the bike has certainly come a long way since then. So here is a recent view of Beauty Queen (formerly Moose (formerly Big Pig (formerly unnamed (formerly Beastie Bike)))).

162766148-L.jpg

arby60

Man, Tallahassee PD must have one kick ass budget in order to provide those rides!

I bet you had much fun riding the line between enforcing the law and community image. :laugh

Back