• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Good swell on the other day, they were rolling right over where I was stopped.
IMG_8911-XL.jpg

And...

...since we are back to posting on this thread [I have been resisting the urge since I don't want to be the only one] here's a shot of Rolf at the North Cape Lighthouse from my trip last month, the most northeast point of my travels yet, North Cape, PEI, CAN. :bikes

PEI.north.cape.point.09.23jpg.jpg

Volley for serve...

This thread keeps popping up so I will keep adding pics.:ha

Dude, your bike looks great, I think the fixes... err, updates... look great, especially the painted head covers, bravo.

Here's mine sitting in the exotic super blue moonlight as I gassed across Northern ME on the same trip as above. Was hoping MOA news might even consider printing this pic, but while they thanked me for submitting it, no publish-issimo. :violin

Hopefully someone here likes. ;)

[Update, this pic was published in the Nov. issue of MOA News :brad

Pretty exciting for this guy.

bmw.full.blue.moonlight.me.09.23.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very clean. Did you trailer it to Crater Lake? :laugh

She is a beauty.

A gorgeous blue and whatever happened to silver colored engine, transmission, swingarm and final drive castings. Silver looks so much better than black. I hate black; you could never sell me a black car or a motorcycle.

Just picked this up,I like them so muchI bought this is as backup. I’ve not seen this color before. It,s a 96. The color code is not legible. Thoughts, not red or orange, copper colored. Just saw a newish Toyota Tacoma with a good match.

Attachments

• D8A05809-C3B4-45DC-B3BF-D51EC8C31ABF.jpeg
    D8A05809-C3B4-45DC-B3BF-D51EC8C31ABF.jpeg
    620.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 9992AA90-7A39-41C9-B863-4D8E2ACF1B81.jpeg
    9992AA90-7A39-41C9-B863-4D8E2ACF1B81.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Back