• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

How quick everyone forgets- Mandarin-Titan Gray Metallic is the fastest, highest resale value, least maintenance, highest gas mileage, most comfortable, attracts more women, more aerodynamic than any other R1100S color. There, that settles it. :dance

r1100s_1.JPG

How quick everyone forgets- Mandarin-Titan Gray Metallic is the fastest, highest resale value, least maintenance, highest gas mileage, most comfortable, attracts more women, more aerodynamic than any other R1100S color. There, that settles it. :dance

YOU !!! :laugh

I see that the intervening years still haven't clarified your view of reality. Although you are still a lifetime member of the S Owners Fraternity - unlike some other trailer-pulling RS owners I know. :D

Great to hear from you again! :beer

I don't know about that whole Mandarin color thing

Did they race those Mandarin bikes? Make models? limit (supposedly) production? Anyway all R 1100S bikes fit the description of the best looking of all the Oil Heads. I'm just getting started in the extensive clean up and refreshing of #68 of 200.

Attachments

• bcr 1.JPG
    bcr 1.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 119
  • bcr 2.JPG
    bcr 2.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 118
  • bcr 3.JPG
    bcr 3.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 119
Did they race those Mandarin bikes? Make models? limit (supposedly) production? Anyway all R 1100S bikes fit the description of the best looking of all the Oil Heads. I'm just getting started in the extensive clean up and refreshing of #68 of 200.
You bought a Boxer Cup just so that you could have a model of it? :scratch

:hide

kidding aside, great to see people preserving and riding these great bikes. From your photos, your Boxer Cup already looks like it is in good shape.

It is a beaut and I'm a sucker for yellow bikes [I own a yellow Duc].

Short spins.
IMG_5510-XL.jpg

I would easily buy a 2nd oe if I had the cash. I didn't like the red at first but it's grown on me. The missus calls it my Russian mail order bride.:ha

It only took me 25 years of riding to find the right bike…but at least I found her…To think I almost bought a Goldwing. 48A2A701-B15F-4D8E-90CC-E3EBD9DEF7BB.jpeg

It only took me 25 years of riding to find the right bike…but at least I found her…

Nice looking example of a well-maintained RS. :thumb

Do I see the original brake lines in that picture? If yes, change them out for Spieglers asap - the rubber ones have a history of failing.

Back