• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

greenmachine1100, that is a very nice RS. Know anything about the bike's history?

I love the lines of the S, but you know those S riders...they are kind of quirky. :)

greenmachine1100, that is a very nice RS. Know anything about the bike's history?

I love the lines of the S, but you know those S riders...they are kind of quirky. :)

I was wondering when you were going to stick your 2 cents in here!! :laugh

Hope all is well in your part of the world. :thumb

I like bub1's approach to riding. Get two machines that give you a different riding experience. That S is immaculate.

I like bub1's approach to riding. Get two machines that give you a different riding experience. That S is immaculate.

Thanks bluehole, but the pic doesn't show some scrapes on the rear graphics where the Corbin bags had rubbed. The other side is worse. Still though, it's in good shape for a 15 year old bike. I do like having a couple bikes for just the reason you said.

The OEM mounts work well, using standard (for the time) BMW plastic clamshell bags. So if you decide you want to tour on the S, it's easy to do it without messing up the bodywork any more.

My 06 R1150R waiting for the ferry

Here is my R1150R waiting for the ferry at Fauquier BC

Attachments

• _WFH1907.jpg
    _WFH1907.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 225
BRP last week. Two days of rain and fog.

IMG_9640-L.jpg

Back