• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Jeez.......no wonder the "S" bike owners think they're special.

Milk crates........

Also have the supper sized milk crate 18" x12" with custom wood adapter plate to level out that damn sloped luggage rack. The real story when I purchased bike they had to send cases out to get them keyed same as bike as I was riding back and forth to work ( 165 miles each way ) and needed something to haul drinks. Got side cases back on went to work came home put crate back on its so damn handy for what I need

Last edited:
After a long search, an '04 R1150R joined an '00 Triumph Thunderbird in my garage last May. It's all that I hoped that it would be. It's been enhanced with a Parabellum Super Tour windshield (it had a Parabellum Scout on it when I bought it) and a Russell Day-Long seat replaced a Sargent.

Attachments

• IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 234
new rt

Hi Guys ,this is third attempt, so here goes ,my new to me 2000r1100rt, picked her up in Quebec saturday 1000 mile round trip !very pleased so far:thumb lower photo is of a cruise control which I have removed, and is for sale any offers cheap?

Attachments

• new rt 002.jpg
    new rt 002.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 187
  • new rt 002.jpg
    new rt 002.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 190
Back