• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

OK... S it is:wave
Had an urban experience Monday, a rare occasion if possible these days

KIMG1511.jpg

That time of year here as well :hungover
IMG_20160911_132608.jpg

Naksup BC

R1100S photos, eh? Here's a few more . . .

Went to the BeeCee Beemers rally in Nakusp in August. Great time, fabulous riding. Iffn y'all ain't been there, you owe it to yourself to go next year. Don't let the Grim Reaper get ya before you've ridden up Mt. Revelstoke and walked through the paddlewheel steamer Moyie in Kalso.

Just to prove I did ride the S bike . . .

Entering Kalso, obviously . . .

DSCF3355_zpspn5uydcy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sunset Lake, just south of Nakusp

DSCF3263_zpsrx13o7uc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gotta love mountains. John Muir was right.

DSCF3345_zpsioiemkbd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
R1100S photos, eh? Here's a few more . . .

Went to the BeeCee Beemers rally in Nakusp in August. Great time, fabulous riding. Iffn y'all ain't been there, you owe it to yourself to go next year. Don't let the Grim Reaper get ya before you've ridden up Mt. Revelstoke and walked through the paddlewheel steamer Moyie in Kalso.

Just to prove I did ride the S bike . . .

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Next year drag that two-bit, no-good SeabeckS guy along with you, willya? :thumb

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Next year drag that two-bit, no-good SeabeckS guy along with you, willya? :thumb

Hey! Who ya callin' no good? I may have to change my handle....(the two-bit thing may apply. With my Scots family background I can be a bit "thrifty" at times)

PS. PM sent.

Great first post tedsalt:wave

Love the wire wheels on the Classic. Not as many Roadsters posting here as other models...but next to the S, the next best model!

We have a '95 as well:thumb

CameraZOOM-20160326132029422.jpg

my 99' R1100R...purchased from my good friend...ironically, I was there when he bought it new in 1999...I knew one day, it'd be mine...lol
27k on "big blue" currently...

Last edited:
I need to remember to think twice about giving the S guys a hard time. It always results in a bunch S bike pictures. (which really isn't a bad thing)

Nice R bikes guys.

Some of us S bikers have a affinity for R bikes too...just sayin! :dance

image.jpeg

Had some really excellent rides on my R (aka Quicksilver)

Cheers!

Back