• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

You should have taken a better look at the surgeon's diploma

$_57.GIF

:beer

Ya give him the sympathy vote. It just makes him even more unbearable :lol

Whaddya mean unbeerable?

Heck, I like beer just as much as the next guy! :dance

I like it even more when someone buys me a beer. :)

Uh, wait a minute...

Oh, okay. Never mind! :hungover

So someone-who-shall-remain-nameless over on the "just Riding" forum suggested I post a couple of pics from recent rides up here in the Pacific Northwet. They said sompin' about drivin' RS riders bonkers, or sompin' like that . . . :wave

So here's a few from the Port Townsend area, spread over several days (when it wasn't pissing rain or blowing twice a gale . . . ).

North Beach:

DSCF2541_zpsbni47xxt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nordland harbor, sheltered from the gale but you can tell by the catspaws you wouldn't want to be out in it!

IMG_1389_zpsgxiqdvn1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Detail from the Ajax Cafe, Port Hadlock:

IMG_1394_zpsxbw2ffzw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Port Townsend waterfront:

DSCF2694_zpsrkyveaks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Point Wilson light and Whidbey Island beyond:

DSCF2701_zpstxidszya.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Arty sunset shot of sexy motorsickles:

DSCF2704_2_zpsac9ia9qo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gotta say I love it up here . . . this 'uns along Shine Road:

DSCF2706_zps5snny3ml.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Beautiful motorcycles. Beautiful location. What isn't there to dislike about you two? :)

Seriously, nice pictures. Good to see two S bikes together.

Man, I hate these guys! :)

Last edited:
Beautiful motorcycles. Beautiful location. What isn't there to dislike about you two? :)

Seriously, nice pictures. Good to see two S bikes together.

Man, I hate these guys! :)

Yes, a beautiful location. I'm toying with building one of the sea Kayak kits from the Pygmy Boats in Port Townsend. I have no place to use it, but they look really cool.

Relative to the bikes......it's good to see my elders getting out.

I need about 3 or 4 of you guys to sell these damn Oil Heads and buy Hexheads. The Hex forum is so boring I have to actually read threads like the MOA office move one to find any excitement on this forum.

The worst of it, the Hexhead forum is over run with, are you ready?...........RTs! Those aren't motorcycles.

Signed
Desperate in Hex land

I need about 3 or 4 of you guys to sell these damn Oil Heads and buy Hexheads.
Unfortunately Bluehole, MarkM, and I went a different direction, but like you feel a need to check back here now and then.

The Hex forum is so boring I have to actually read threads like the MOA office move one to find any excitement on this forum.
Are they at page 20 yet? :banghead

Yes, a beautiful location. I'm toying with building one of the sea Kayak kits from the Pygmy Boats in Port Townsend. I have no place to use it, but they look really cool.

Relative to the bikes......it's good to see my elders getting out.

We were about 200 feet from the Pygmy office!

Last edited:
Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Coastal living good!

Also great to see that yeller bike out and about. Some people have said it doesn't actually run...:thumb

Johnny

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Coastal living good!

Also great to see that yeller bike out and about. Some people have said it doesn't actually run...:thumb

Johnny

That yellow and silver gal's got new shoes and runs like a champ! :)

Back