• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

We have no idea what you are talking about apart from the fact that Rydor here has EXCELLENT taste when it comes to motorcycles.

I knew this was going to happen. :)

I don't think Wycliffe is located there. I just figured the town is named after John Wycliffe.

We are S.
You are with us or against us.

What is this? You guys think you are the Borg?

To make matters worse, Rydor has an S1000RR. I can't call him a Girly Man.

I have a patent on the S Conversion Package.

Keeping with the spirit of the subject.
IMG_2588.jpg

No, I owned for about 4 years. Loved it. Had to sell it. A couple of years later I bought the RS. At first I felt like the RS would just "be adequate", but I have come to really enjoy the bike.

No, I owned for about 4 years. Loved it. Had to sell it. A couple of years later I bought the RS. At first I felt like the RS would just "be adequate", but I have come to really enjoy the bike.

Adulthood will do that to you. It takes a while to learn the difference between great wine and drinkable wine.

Just bought her, drove her 1800 miles home from Minneapolis. Awesome to be riding again...
View attachment 50415

Who says money can't buy happiness:)

Enjoy and disregard the snarky comments from the "S" folks. Being that they ride BMW's with only one letter in the model name, they're envious of those riders with the more endowed models, as signified by the two letters in the name.

Beautiful, looks like new, love the color, congrats!

I see you're a fan of the Alaska Butt Pad - true luxury living - me too.

Johnny

Enjoy and disregard the snarky comments from the "S" folks. Being that they ride BMW's with only one letter in the model name, they're envious of those riders with the more endowed models, as signified by the two letters in the name.

Whatever are you referring to? :D. As far as more endowed riders are concerned, I'll take your word for it. :laugh

Oh, and the colour on that RT is great!

The new-to-me 2004 R1150r. Put 100 miles on her so far and lots more to go...

Attachments

• 20150618_132533.jpg
    20150618_132533.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 152
Back