• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Can't do it this year. Trailer only rated for 500 mile trips. :)

A few years ago near Lynchburg, Virginia.
2011-02-26_15-48-16_11-L.jpg

My first BMW, 2002 GSA

This is the first BMW i have owned. Very low millage Garage Queen. I have some goodies coming for her, and have removed the rear box. I have had it month or so now and love it. So far have done a bit of off pavement riding and even let her take a nap on the right side a couple of weeks ago on a very steep fire road. If I can get the time, I will be in Billings with my BMW riding buddy. I bought it to circle the globe in a few years, now just need to make it happen.

GS2.jpg

Oh man, nice! I love that model. That box looks huge...like a mini-fridge. :) Enjoy.

Thanks. I am going to get a different size and type of box for the tail once I start to travel. For now I will use a Dry Bag to store my stuff. I have ordered a Wolfman tank bag for my camera gear. Also have a set of Swivel pegs and 25 mm risers coming so it will fit me better.

20150521_162416_resized.jpg

H's 1150R back on the road today and in summer trim. Runnin' great with 108K and a set of reworked heads:thumb

No photo like that because I had a death grip on the bars. Guys like MarkM would love this stuff. For me it is a matter of inching along and hoping I don't do something dumb that results in dropping the bike.

MarkM needs to move out this way.

I like the road less traveled. It was trips like these that convinced me to get the GS.

Southern Missouri on my way to Little Rock.
2010-09-29 10.04.07 (800x600).jpg

Kebler Pass near Crested Butte, Colorado
IMG_1198 (800x600).jpg

Back