• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Thanks Johnny,

Actually the lad is pointing at our cat that just walked in to see what the heck was happenin' in the garage.

The Duc never marked it's territory, unlike by brother's old Triumph. :)

Cheers!

You getting used to the switchgear, Eli? :)

If you are referring to my gripes about the horn and turn signal placements...no! When I save the bucks for the Motogadget Motoscope Pro I want to install I will probably spring for their switchgear...much simpler and logical.

My R1100S (01)

DSCN5379.jpg

Bought this last spring, love it. Will be back in the Canadian Rockies in June for another great ride and looking forward to Billings in July.

Bought my 99 R1100S back last week! Sold 3 years ago during a troubled marriage...
Good to have her back home where she belongs!!!
2015-05-10 18.47.55-1.jpg

We're on a roll. :)

DSCN1727-L.jpg

Oh we're on a roll fer sure now.

Esses in the lead so far...

Sudsr1100s, your beautiful bike looks way low-mileage, judging from the pipes. Howdja do dat?

Rydor, I'm lovin' the yellow lower fairing - nice touch.

Johnny

Looks like it might be time for me to resurrect the "S's are taking over the world" effort from a couple of years ago. OK boys, who's with me? :laugh

This is crazy. Where are all these S bikes coming from? How many did BMW make? It is like every guy that owns an S is posting pictures here.

01 r1100s

Montliz: It had 63,000 km on it when I bought it a year ago, now 73,000 km, The previous owner took very good care of it and so will I.

Back