• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Jack, get that over-muscled squidly 4 cylinder mega horsepower brutish freak bike off this thread right now young man!.

And one more thing, can I borrow it?

;)

riderR1150GSAdv said:
The shield is a Cee Bailey's and the Tobinators put it where I almost have no wind.
The Tobi's leave me room to adjust the shield down out of the way when offroading. :D

Thanks rider, which Ceebaileys version is it may I ask?

Thanks

95 R1100gs

Located here in Nuevo Mexico, near the Emory Pass overlook. we're ahving great weather down here...

Attachments

• Beemer.jpg
    Beemer.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,884
At Luckenbach, TX

54343141-M.jpg

All cleaned up and half naked!

54221662-M.jpg

Kevin

My Bakker

Hand made aluminum subframes, tank, telelever components. Marvic mag. wheels. WP suspension,Tweaked engine and what an exhaust note at high RPMs This was my main ride in Europe. I brought it back to the states but really couldn't enjoy it here.
Bike is now in Bob Henig's collection.

Motard
1150GS
R50

Attachments

• Olympus disk 1 023.jpg
    Olympus disk 1 023.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,814
SFDOC said:

JVB, even fire-roads can cause stress fractures, keep an eye on them, but I'm sure you and all the others' will have many years of trouble free service from the cast alloy wheels.

So can the pot holes around the DC area! :D

However, according to the BMW literature, and the fact that I have yet to damage a wheel, the new 12GS cast wheels are significantly stronger than previous BMW cast wheels.

Besides, I ride like a girl off road! :stick

Jim :brow

Sorry girls, just kidding! I am sure most of you can out ride me off road!

I don't ride...

Nice pic of a Roadster, if I had an Oilhead it would be like yours!

Bike Pics

GS at Red Mountain Pass Colorado

Attachments

• Red Mountain Pass 4.jpg
    Red Mountain Pass 4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,696
Bike #1 getting ready for a cross country trip...she had 18,000 miles on her in this pic.
7276300-L.jpg

Bike #2 after a trip up to B.C. and back down US 395. Wifey is missing from pic.
32280807-L.jpg

Not a single problem with either bike. Ever. Now that I've jinxed myself, look for my posts in the tech forums after my final drive blows up on the hexhead... :D

GS Loaded and Ready for Launching...

'95 GS loaded down and on the launching pad for another trip to the Gila Wilderness (southern New Mexico)... :bikes

Attachments

• GS.jpg
    GS.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,656
Mine, all mine.

Here's my R1150R. The toughest color -- Ferro Blue.
36364185-M.jpg
:yum

Back