• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

alien_hitchhiker said:
Pete, I'm digin' that brown saddle on the black RT. Very sharp! Looks like Rick Mayer's work (?).

good eyes, yes it's a rick mayer seat. i also had a vanson's perforated leather jacket made to match the saddle too.

New 1200GS

Just picked the bike up today from Tampabay BMW. Love the bike. Alot more power than the 1150GS.

Attachments

• Picture 263.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,159
2004RT recent paint work.

RTafterwreck006.jpg

My GS in the Everglades

Attachments

• GS in the Glades.jpg
    GS in the Glades.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 2,121
rlitavecz said:
2004RT recent paint work.

RTafterwreck006.jpg
Rob,

That's a real good looking RT. What or why was the recent paint job ? Looks like the system cases were painted. Yes? I just now finally bought a top case for my RT only without the optional pad hoping I could come up with something better than the BMW pad. What is that back rest looking thing on your top case ? Looks comfortable for a passenger.

Randy

Last edited:
PUDGYPAINTGUY said:
Wow that is a tall shield, what kind is it? Does it have the Tobinators on to make it angle like that?

The shield is a Cee Bailey's and the Tobinators put it where I almost have no wind.
The Tobi's leave me room to adjust the shield down out of the way when offroading. :D

nikate said:
how do you post pictures to this thread??
Same way you do on all the others.

Sorry . . . I couldn't resist. Go to "Off Topic" and look at the "How do I post pictures" section. The explanation should help. If not, PM me and I can walk you through it. Be sure and come back with a photo of your bike.

posting a picture

Still can't get it to work for me......I followed the steps but don't see the "use the Attach File item" on the post...Must be a less encumbered way to do this w/o having to download a seperate program on my computer????

nikate said:
Still can't get it to work for me......I followed the steps but don't see the "use the Attach File item" on the post...Must be a less encumbered way to do this w/o having to download a seperate program on my computer????

Look for the little box that looks like the sun and mountains, when you put your cursor over it it should say "insert image" just paste the link from your image there after you click on it. Or if nothing else, just e mail the pic you want posted to me (@msn.com) and I will post it for you.

HTH....Barry

Barkhamsted, CT

Summer 2005 after 12K service at Canton Cycles

Attachments

• P8270084.jpg
    P8270084.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,851
SHUNK said:
Hopefully this will show up...

This was in front of a friend's house in Atlanta last December.

Hey, if you want, email it to me and I'll put it in my smugmug account for you. Then you can link it and won't have to play the resize game.

teamkbasaATcomcastDOTnet

Ooops...you said oilhead...oh well...

Attachments

• Me (3).jpg
    Me (3).jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,813
Back