• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

kbasa

OK, so why should the guys on Kbikes and airheads have all the fun?

I'll start. The RS.

1838803-L.jpg

Mt. St. Helens 25-Years Later

My August '05 trip up Windy Ridge Road, Mt. St. Helens National Park

36885089-M.jpg

Trigger waiting patiently for me at breakfast in Taos. He just had a bath, a full tank of gas and was waiting to be loaded up at the hotel ready to ride to Durango and Montrose, CO that day

Attachments

• breakfast.jpg
    breakfast.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 15,359
Last edited:
Trigger loaded up on Route 64 near Tres Piedras,NM on the way to Pogosa Springs.

Attachments

• pagosa springs.jpg
    pagosa springs.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 15,190
Trigger at Bear Lake south of Fish Haven, ID at Garden City ,UT.

Attachments

• Bear lake.jpg
    Bear lake.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 5,347
Trigger goes to track day and gets all taped up and his ears clipped off. Me and the guy on the GS were the only ones foolish enough to take these kinds of bikes out there. Won't be doing that again. Too expensive to low side, so now we have the Suzuki aka Sonny to practice with. Look carefully and you can see the track out there. This is the Motorsport Ranch, in Cressen, TX. 1.7 miles of pure fun.

Attachments

• Track day_1.jpg
    Track day_1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 5,331
Snow Queen grabs a snack

Here she is having a little grass on the way to Loraz's country hide-a-way a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• Snow Queen on OH 224 1small.jpg
    Snow Queen on OH 224 1small.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 5,296
Guess where?

? :jester

Attachments

• P1010037 (Small).JPG
    P1010037 (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 5,287
Back