• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

cat0020, beautiful picture. What is the story behind it?

Joshua Tree, I have the exact same bike. The more I ride it, the more I like it. I will be interesting to see how it compares with your K75S.

cat0020, beautiful picture. What is the story behind it?

No Photoshop, no story, just natural lights, me and my friend on our bikes in Valley Forge National Park on a nice January day:

06Jan20121.jpg

06Jan20124.jpg

04 r1150rt

Still my favorite, and one of a kind :wave Red Rock Scenic loop, Las Vegas, Nv.

Attachments

• 20070506 Steve Hall 004.jpg
    20070506 Steve Hall 004.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 438
Been a long time since anyone posted a picture of an R1100S... :scratch

PS. Is winter over yet???

Attachments

• BMW_R1100S_2004_02_w1440.jpg
    BMW_R1100S_2004_02_w1440.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 421
Rad...

Sweet!

(I was just sort of tweaking someone, who shall remain nameless, about a comment about too many S bikes in this thread)

Death Valley is sort of a weird place, innit?

:wow

(I was just sort of tweaking someone, who shall remain nameless, about a comment about too many S bikes in this thread)

I have been monitoring this second bump in S action and, so far, have been able to restrain myself. You folks are evil.

"S" Models

It's been 24 hours since the last "S" post, an excruciatingly long time. :bliss

This one has a "big screen" TV mounted on it.

Attachments

• R1100S_with_Samsung_Galaxy_3_45.jpg
    R1100S_with_Samsung_Galaxy_3_45.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 612
I have been monitoring this second bump in S action and, so far, have been able to restrain myself. You folks are evil.

Just tryin' to have a little (evil) fun! :whistle

Here's a non-S bike...it was fun too.... :dance

Attachments

• Biking 2008 010.jpg
    Biking 2008 010.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 615

How come nobody tells me these things?

Here's one of an "S" and its extraordinarily handsome rider leaving LA for a trip to Vancouver. :wave

Attachments

• DSC00603.jpg
    DSC00603.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 610
Not a very good picture, here's my slightly modified R1150RS. Recently made improvements to the color scheme. Satin black powder coat to foot peg mounts, rims, forks, final drive and drive shaft housing black. Also has a BMW grey tinted wind shield and tinted black front turn signals.

It's amazing the number of looks the bike gets and comments about the color.

IMG_2656.jpg

Just tryin' to have a little (evil) fun! :whistle

Here's a non-S bike...it was fun too.... :dance

SeabeckS: Nice looking R1150R. I had one just like it. Same color. It was my favorite beemer. I wish I had it back. Also, of all the bikes I've owned, more people came up to me and complimented on that bike.

Hey Al,

Yeah, I also got a lot of compliments about QuickSilver...it was a great bike. Enjoyed it immensely, but got the hankering for something a bit sportier. My Titan Gray/Mandarin S is even more fun (IMHO) than the R was...

The R was sold to another local rider, he uses it for a daily commuter, and it's been completely glitch free. I got a good price for it, but he still thinks he stole it from me. LOL

Cheers!

Back