• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

bcbc2d47.jpg

2004 R1150RS twin-spark, Color-matched Sargent seat.

enjine said:
might not be crater lake, but bear montain is a nice twisty ride.

Bear Mountain is an awsome ride. I was stationed at West Point years ago and will always remember Bear Mountain.

My first BMW

My first BMW - a 2006 R1200 GS. This is a picture taken at Capitol Reef Natl Park during it's shakedown ride.

Attachments

• At Capitol Reef Natl Park.jpg
    At Capitol Reef Natl Park.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,318
My first BMW

Another more recent shot taken while riding the forestry roads north of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta

Attachments

• Near Rocky Mt House, Alberta.jpg
    Near Rocky Mt House, Alberta.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,307
New goodies on R1200ST

I need to geta better pic to post, but I am really happy with the results of adding a Ztechnik tinted screen on the bike and SW-Motech engine guards. Tankbag on bike is Wolfman Explorer - which is a fine bag and I think comliments the lines of the bike. Once I get a new battery for the real camera I'll add some nice pix.

Attachments

• new stuff.jpg
    new stuff.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,235
Nice bike...I miss the Maine roads...The wife and I will be up there next year...I will let you know when...Hope we can ride together..

Wishful Thinking

Now here's a bike that has the spirit . . .

Attachments

• DSC_0019s.JPG
    DSC_0019s.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,430
r1200RT

This is my 2006 graphite R1200RT, which I adore and ride everywhere that a bicycle can't go!

detail

KBasa said:
OK, so why should the guys on Kbikes and airheads have all the fun?

I'll start. The RS.

I have a photo of my current hexhead handy. Got to go dig in the pre-digital era archives for my original oilhead photos.

DSC_1346.JPG

New goodies on R1200ST

new Ztechnik screen and sw-motech engine guards ... starting to look sharp

Attachments

• new screen.jpg
    new screen.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,366
side view

great machine ... hex head is just getting better ... about 17,500 miles so far

Attachments

• new stuff2.jpg
    new stuff2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,370
Along Lake Superior in late September, 2006.

I Love This Bike!

Attachments

• Lake Superior.jpg
    Lake Superior.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,272
My new to me RT

My new to me RT. Out for a Ride with my Wife and Sister N law (wife is taking the photo). The two viragos in the background are my wife's. I just got this 1150RTp recently, and even more recently got it back together. Thanks for all of your help on the forum. I don't contribute much, but love to read all the tech articles.
Thanks,
DJ

Attachments

• New1150.jpg
    New1150.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 1,260
Back