• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

At the BMWNEF Winter Rally, Jan 2007

138392948-M.jpg

My '98 F650And my newly aquired '981200C, along with my best friend Buddy. Taking a break while riding on the Cherohala Skyway ast Month.:bikes

Attachments

• 102_0137.JPG
    102_0137.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 974
What a bike

I love everything about this bike!
:heart

Attachments

• HappyDennis2bwweb.jpg
    HappyDennis2bwweb.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 957
Hey Bubba

Nice looking ride there, Bubba. Good to see more Chromeheads. Have you checked out Chromeheads.org forum?

Bob

My new bike

Just bought this GS and I can't stop riding it.. 98 R1100GS

Attachments

• DSCF1588.JPG
    DSCF1588.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:
Wife loves her chrome- in VT for the rally 2006. She wanted one like it for years and is so happy with it-

Attachments

• DSCF1981.1.jpg
    DSCF1981.1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 808
100-0054_IMG.jpg

Trip back from Vermont, Skyline Parkway. Way over 700 miles that day, This picture was right before the sun was starting to set. Do you know how hard it is to ride one the West side of the mountains watching the sun setting, hitting the curvy roads, and looking out for dear. I still think I saw one w/ a badge on, what better form of speed enforcement, better than Police cars.

Last edited:
Here's a shot of a friends R12C, we spent the winter of 2005 taking it apart to chrome a few things, the front forks, telelever, Montauck rims were taken apart and the center sections were chromed, plastic vents in the frame , starter cover. The frame was also painted black to make the tank look larger. It really changes the looks of the bike, even Harley riders like it....don't know if that's good or bad.

IMG_0445trimed.jpg

But I chose a different route for the R1150RS in blackening out things-foot pegs, turn signals, para lever strut, tinted windshield,dark Grey windshield brace too. still want to do the forks, drive shaft and diff though, maybe next winter. Very subtle changes not that anyone but me would notice.

R1150RSA.jpg

I know you just saw the bike earlier, but oh well what's another picture of a good looking bike???

Just picked it up yesterday

IMG_0170.jpg

Traded my R1100RT and Kawasaki Vulcan 500 for this beauty.

And before any comments are made about the backpack bungeed in the pillion position, I carried my riding gear to the dealer on the bus. :nyah

oilheads

What's with the no snow Robert? It's not June in Edmonton yet. :laugh

Have fun with your new wheels. What's your wife going to ride now?

Rinty

http://www.bubbagazoo.ca/Site/Motorcycle_files/IMG_0170.jpg[/IMG

And before any comments are made about the backpack bungeed in the pillion position, I carried my riding gear to the dealer on the bus. :nyah[/QUOTE]

Backpack....I have to say you are color matched. I bet you went out of your way to find that backpack and jacket. Oh Nice bike by the way.

Back