• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Dutchman's latest.......

Only 4 weeks old, 2500+ miles already.........

SmugMug

Can you spot ALL the toys............?

Cheers

Dutch

Last edited:
Oh the way home from Redmond...

R1150GS_1.jpg

Alien Beast

Here she is; the Alien Beast. She feeds on Harleys and then picks her teeth clean with Orange County Choppers. I'm just a hitchiker on her back. ;)

Steve

Attachments

• RT-2.jpg
    RT-2.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 3,537
I know I'm over indulging myself, but here she is from the front. So lovely with those beady alien eyes!

Officially she's a year 2000 R1100RT. Five simple speeds, no linked brakes, no counter balancer, no power assist nuthin'. Just pure surge!

Once again, Steve (I'll shut up now)

Attachments

• RT-1.jpg
    RT-1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 3,531
Blurple RT

2002 1150rt

Attachments

• BlurpleRT.jpg
    BlurpleRT.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3,483
Garth you need to have Kbasa over to help you decorate your garage. It look entirely to clean... :laugh

Hwy 31 southeast of Salt Lake City returning from Torrey

38170443-M.jpg

Joseph Canyon (NE Oregon or SE Washinton...dunno)

38171745-M.jpg

Southeast WA....chasing the sun

38171825-M.jpg

Picking up my new R1200RT. Also, R1200GS.

r1200rt.jpg
12gs-new.jpg

R1150RT at AMA museum.

04-ama-sm.jpg

My 1973 R75/5 -- oops, sorry. Not an oilhead.

r755a.jpg

115 said:
Picking up my new R1200RT.

New bike explains the big smile. The red is a sweet color. Wonder if some bright blue color will be added next year. The subdued grey doesn't look nearly as good on this model.

My R1100RL

Finally got a digital camera.
Here are two pics from my trip upstate last weekend.
It may have been my last for the season :(

Attachments

• jg_r110rl.jpg
    jg_r110rl.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,710
...doesn't hold a candle to you guys out west

might not be crater lake, but bear montain is a nice twisty ride.

Attachments

• jg_r110rl2.jpg
    jg_r110rl2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,705
enjine said:
Finally got a digital camera.
Here are two pics from my trip upstate last weekend.
It may have been my last for the season :(

Nice! I like black (why would that be? proud-daddy-syndrome...). This reminds me that I should still mount my hand guards. Are those the R1100GS ones?

Jacco

EDIT: Why the last ride for the season? You have the screen and the handguards?!? See www.yearroundriders.com (any excuse to squeeze in some ads... :))

Nice (biased opinion)

Black with pinstripes AND mag wheels? What year is it? I thought that color was only the 75th and 2001 and both came with wire spoked wheels.

Back