• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Ya win in this thread only one way, photo count

A stunning 350 mile run today; this is Bitterwater road. It is in the middle of nowhere....gotta love that

i-CFh225B-M.jpg

i-qpXGxPq-M.jpg

Sometimes...a lack of 'scenery' is...outstanding! :groovy

I really like 'alien' landscapes. That's about as alien as you can get, for a Pacific NorthWet guy like me...

Today the local environment was high 40's, strong winds, and a few passing showers. Riding here not only means watching for out of control cagers, but also watching for out of control branches from Doug Firs and/or Western Red Cedars.

I'm envious. ( a little )

:wave

More S weaponry......
BlowingintheWind.jpg

Is that in New mexico? I kinda like landscape scenery as well. Some of the most scenic {IMO} are the green hills and pastures of Washington State.

Ride safe, Ron

No, it is central Calif, cattle country. It is so far off the beaten path that you will see no other cars on the road. You have to go out of your way to experience it. This 40 mile section of desolate road was the entire purpose of my 350 mile ride.

Another pic, of course not mine, pinched from the web

i-THBMB8k-M.jpg

No, it is central Calif, cattle country. It is so far off the beaten path that you will see no other cars on the road. You have to go out of your way to experience it. This 40 mile section of desolate road was the entire purpose of my 350 mile ride.

Another pic, of course not mine, pinched from the web

View attachment 38988

That's a neat shot.

If i were younger I could live "out" in one of the plain states...but being over 60, I'm not thrilled about living that remote...alone.

:) Good one Rad. Actually, I might enjoy that. Maybe I can do that in addition to my RS to S conversion seminar in Salem this summer.

Dang Nab S Riders. Look at that. Two in the same picture. Pretty sweet...although what the heck is that tank bag on the one closest to the camera? Looks like some sort of overstuffed pillow. Napping accessory?

You tell them, Bluehole.

Where did Bluehole find this guy? That is all we need, RS reinforcements:brow

This war is going to make Game of Thrones look like childs play

Apparently my favorite person from the series uses large metal breasts as her defense.I vote the S's go with that.

i-2CZnNdX.jpg

...what the heck is that tank bag on the one closest to the camera? Looks like some sort of overstuffed pillow. Napping accessory?

From the attachment setup, looks like the BMW tankbag/pillow for the S with a rain cover. My rain cover has a clear top - makes reading maps in the rain a little easier. :)

DSCN2282-L.jpg

Back