• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Nice Roadster!
H still has her ‘02 in fastest black, I had one like yours. Yeah, the brake lines( looks like a non- ABS so less potential drama with pump)... and the fuel QC’s. Also cut the zip tie on harness where your VIN plate in front of tank is.

Bought it from a guy in Denver and had it shipped down to me in Louisiana. Less than 20,000 miles and now fully serviced except for brake lines (next billing cycle).

A nice example of a great bike. :thumb

If it hasn't already been done, get the HES re-wired as soon as you can.

196,000 Miles! Very Impressive. I bet you are giving some thought to where you photograph the motorcycle at 200,000 miles. :)

Been awhile!

I finally went for a ride with with member broke9 who I met via this great platform. He's got one of those newfangled s1000xr things [:brow].

Good looking Bims hugging the curb in Hancock NH as we stopped for lunch at Fiddleheads Cafe [yow].

I forgot to ask the guy who pulled up on a nice [2007?] RT [unpictured] if he was on here.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather!

Hancock.Bims.jpg

BCR Sorted for Track Day

04 r1100s bcr

Attachments

• DSC_0217.jpg
    DSC_0217.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC_0214.jpg
    DSC_0214.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 221
Anybody else still riding?

Chilly start [though many layers and heated grips work perfectly] and dodging some raindrops yesterday, but overall, PRETTY PRETTY good.

Anybody else still getting out in the cold wet North? [praying for a few more warm days]

:)

CT.bimmer.Fall.jpg

Still but

Get to ride my similar to your silver R1100S so far here in the west. But strangely hoping for having to only run my snow blower and all wheel drive car. This fire season has been too much. Gonna ride tomorrow and will try to post a scenic pic. What year and mileage is yours?

Get to ride my similar to your silver R1100S so far here in the west. But strangely hoping for having to only run my snow blower and all wheel drive car. This fire season has been too much. Gonna ride tomorrow and will try to post a scenic pic. What year and mileage is yours?

2001 and just rolled over 21000. Sad to hear about the fires, the planet is so angry and it is terrifying.

Thanks for the nod BC1100s - this light blue really shows up nicely and I did give it a solid de-bugging prior to my ride, which helps.

It amazes me how many colors this bike came in. Silver, red, black, multiple combos of yellow, BCR [my fave]...

BMW doesn't skimp on the paint options, or didn't. :blah

It amazes me how many colors this bike came in. Silver, red, black, multiple combos of yellow, BC.......

You left out the bestest and fastest....Pacific Blue. See Post #1662, page 111 of this thread. It was taken during the infamous S vs RS Wars of 9 years ago. :laugh

Last edited:
Back