• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Good day,

I just found and purchased this lovely R850R example with under 20,000 miles locally. I hope to use it to entice my spouse to learn but I will put a few miles on it myself. I have always had a penchant for the odd BMW models in the US.

Happy holidays. Be well, ride safely.
RK View attachment 81526
congratulations, nice looking bike. I need to buy my wife a bike, maybe a K, same year [94], same Marrikesh red color as my R

[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/And-now-its-2020/i-sxBhr7k/0/75f5a0be/640/IMG_2444-640.mp4[/video]

https://photos.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/And-now-its-2020/i-sxBhr7k/0/75f5a0be/640/IMG_2444-640.mp4

IMG_3052_heic-XL.jpg

Nice picture. Great coastline. I have to ask...what is the story behind that video. Were you taking the S out for stroll? :)

That is the north west Avalon Peninsula looking towards Grates Cove from Baie de Verde. The video is me rolling the bike from the shed to the basement, those street tires are a little slippy in the snow.:ha

I had the same backrest on my R1100RS. I liked the pouch storage bag on the back side. I am not an expert on the R1100R. The split radiator is an interesting concept. Is the seat adjustable? That is a feature I miss from my RS.

Bcr

New to the site here, finally got a password to work. My BCR
View attachment 82881

I was on my daily walk in the trees along the 2 lane highway here in the Sierras and heard an exhaust note which made me think "Beemer". I looked up and saw a lovely Boxer cup fly by. Really cool bike and love my stock R1100S but just might envy BCR owners a little bit.

Back