Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265
Results 3,961 to 3,974 of 3974

Thread: Post a picture of your Oilhead

  1. #3961
    Left Coast Rider
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by jrogers View Post
    BMW Small Tail Bag. TAIL PACK / SEAT BAG 77478548323
    If that's the Small one I'd hate to see the Large one.

  2. #3962
    Left Coast Rider
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehole View Post
    I had the same backrest on my R1100RS.
    Is this the same bike that you used to trailer around and take pictures of in interesting locations?

  3. #3963
    Registered User bluehole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Virginia
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1100S View Post
    Is this the same bike that you used to trailer around and take pictures of in interesting locations?
    I hate that guy.
    1972 R75/5
    1993 R100R

  4. #3964
    Left Coast Rider
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehole View Post
    I hate that guy.
    I KNEW you missed me.

  5. #3965
    Kawa Afterthought weschmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DeSoto MO
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by barryg View Post
    Attachment 79495

    50,000 miles Almost broke in.
    I'm just buying a 94 the exact same color and with 56000 miles, real close in every way. It's an abs model, and that is currently not working, so I have some initial work to Look at. It's been setting mostly since 2014, but kept running every so often up to the last cold snap this winter. Original owner sent it to shop to have the brake fluid changed, but battery was dead when delivered back, (lithium 8 year old Battery). Battery was charged prior to start this last Saturday anf I took it for a two test ride with no further issues other than flashing abs. Looking forward to getting and sorting out. Going backward from a r nine t GS to a rs but ready for a change.E2219944-E76B-44E8-9925-00C8EDC7B94C.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by weschmann; 04-20-2021 at 10:35 PM.

  6. #3966
    Likes "Whizzy" Brakes k75s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Kansas
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1100S View Post
    If that's the Small one I'd hate to see the Large one.
    Here is the large one...
    2012-07-22_Windsor_Mo.jpg
    2014 R1200 GSA, 2015 KTM 690 Enduro (Sold: 1992 K75S, and miss my 2004 R1100S)

  7. #3967
    Registered User barryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marion,Ar.
    Posts
    14,726
    Quote Originally Posted by weschmann View Post
    I'm just buying a 94 the exact same color and with 56000 miles, real close in every way. It's an abs model, and that is currently not working, so I have some initial work to Look at. It's been setting mostly since 2014, but kept running every so often up to the last cold snap this winter. Original owner sent it to shop to have the brake fluid changed, but battery was dead when delivered back, (lithium 8 year old Battery). Battery was charged prior to start this last Saturday anf I took it for a two test ride with no further issues other than flashing abs. Looking forward to getting and sorting out. Going backward from a r nine t GS to a rs but ready for a change.E2219944-E76B-44E8-9925-00C8EDC7B94C.jpg
    Yep, the first oilhead. Nice bike, ride and enjoy.

  8. #3968
    Registered User gussie54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mt. Shasta, State of Jefferson
    Posts
    19
    Be brave, right through, and leave for the unknown.
    Rabindranath Tagore

  9. #3969
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    EAST BAY FL
    Posts
    79
    Just picked up this new to me 2000 R1100RT in CT. Newest BMW I,ve owned. I plan on riding it back to the Fl panhandle next week, 1000 mi trip. Am I nuts? My wife thinks so.
    C3608603-D550-402F-973F-DF1B342EF42C.jpeg

  10. #3970
    Left Coast Rider
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbay View Post
    I plan on riding it back to the Fl panhandle next week, 1000 mi trip. Am I nuts? My wife thinks so.
    Using the bike for what it was built to do.

  11. #3971
    not so retired henzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    CENTEX USA
    Posts
    10,934
    I went to Charlottte and rode bike back to TX, one from Indiana, and another from AZ... never really worried. Enjoy the ride.
    Steve Henson-Mod Team and past prez SABMWRA

    Be decisive, right or wrong.The road of life is paved with
    flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision~unknown

  12. #3972
    Registered User barryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marion,Ar.
    Posts
    14,726
    Yep, that bike is a long haul coast to coast mile eater.

  13. #3973
    RK Ryder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,102
    In 2011, I rode my '98 R1100RT from home in Ontario to southern California, then home, then to Cape Breton Island on the Atlantic Coast and then home. You've chosen a reliable bike!
    Paul F. Ruffell
    Retired and riding my RTs, the '87 K100 & the '98 R1100 !
    Knights of the Roundel #333

  14. #3974
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    16

    My New/Used Bike

    /Users/admin/Desktop/85c8256f-0d2b-4323-b54f-d15a33689390_large.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. Post a picture of your Wedge
    By john1691 in forum Wedge K-bikes
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: Yesterday, 06:31 PM
  2. Post a Picture of Your K16
    By Semper_Fi in forum Straight 6 K1600 GT/GTL/B
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 03-25-2021, 12:05 AM
  3. Post a picture
    By wzellwzell@yahoo.com in forum Motorrad
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 01:45 AM
  4. How do I scan a picture and post it?
    By kbasa in forum Forum Software Specific Help. NOT for bike related questions.
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •