• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally -- Day 3

Visian

look out!!!
Bill and Ted are having an excellent adventure.

Attachments

• p0002256.jpg
    p0002256.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,102
Oilhead Tech

Gary and Al do a total tear-down in 103 simple steps.

Attachments

• oilheadtech.jpg
    oilheadtech.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,135
People were happy to see us

A sign seen all over town

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,976
Rally attendance

Seems like the worst weather has passed... what is the rally attendance this year? approx.

Thanks

Dave
San Diego

Re: Rally attendance

Unregistered said:
Seems like the worst weather has passed... what is the rally attendance this year? approx.

Haven't heard an official number, but it appears that attendance has exceeded 7,000

Weather radar shows more storms heading for Charleston Saturday evening.

Closing ceremony entertainment

Talented Observed Trials rider

Attachments

• trials.jpg
    trials.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,925
The hit of the show

... and the show hadn't even begun! This kid started dancin' like a hillbilly, and people started making "donations".... which probably bought the kid's dinner!

Attachments

• kid.jpg
    kid.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,917
The opening of the closing ceremonies

The closing ceremony was opened with the national anthem, the flag was carried in a side hack.

Attachments

• hack.jpg
    hack.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,908
Master of Ceremonies.

Being emcee was a lonely job this year. ;)

Attachments

• nye.jpg
    nye.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,890
Grand Prize #1

The slash 5 gets it's moment in the sun, well... spotlight. It was won by a young lady whose name could not be understood through the PA system.

Attachments

• slash5.jpg
    slash5.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,886
Grand Prizes #s 2&3

Two nice bikes were won by two lucky people.

Attachments

• grandprizes.jpg
    grandprizes.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,880
Thanks for your efforts in posting all the pics. For those of us who couldn't attend, it was the next best thing to being there...! Thanks again.

Finding friends

I hope I can use this to find out some info on friends I did not get to say goodbye to. I meant a lot of nice people and did not get names, email addresses , or phone #'s to contact them after the rally. My name is Kevin and I was the crazy one running around on Friday night with the video camera at night also wearing a Hawaiian shirt. If you remember me and I got to talk with you please email me . There was even some people I never got any names from. Please help me out here. I was also the one camped out at the college by the stop sign and riding the red R100GS . Thank you very much .. Oh! I live in Indiana too.. See ya all..

WV sights

Gauley Bridge waterfall off of Rt 60 South of Charleston,WV

Attachments

• gauley bridgemod1.jpg
    gauley bridgemod1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 590
Back