• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's with the "HOME" page???

dennisdarrow

#4869 Earned Lifetime mem
At first last night, it must just be a fluke and one of those computer "things"...........now in the bright light of a snowy day coming in the "A" frame front glass wall................It's still kinda weird...........WHAT is it???????.............thanks........God bless.......Dennis

Dennis -

Not sure...I only visit the homepage on occasion. It does look like it's a work in progress, maybe in the middle of some formatting changes. I'd say give it some more time and see if things go back to "normal". :dunno

Well, somebody was messing with it. Where it used to say "Home" in the menu bar it now says "bmwmoa.org". I just went there and it seemed to be the home page OK.

Yes, Ted (or someone) changed "Home" to "bmwmoa.org" about a week ago. But when I go to the page now, the layout is way different than it used to be.

So, how's the home page now? Seems like it's back to its usual self. :thumb

I enter the BMWMOA Web Site and forum on the home page and then over to the forum...........Just now, as it has been since last night....Pretty strange looking and perhaps as someone above said.....looks like a web design project on hold...........God bless......Dennis

Dennis -

Strange...I'm at home and it looks fine...earlier at work it looked unfinished. I wonder why that would be.

Dennis -

Strange...I'm at home and it looks fine...earlier at work it looked unfinished. I wonder why that would be.

As I said above and Mr. Paul followed up on......looks like it's in the "works"...........................As for your problem of seeing and not seeing the "new". I just came through the way described above and it was the "weird" version...........No understanding of the why on one unit it is the "old" way and on another NOT.....Kind of an FM thing.............God bless.........Dennis

OK, back at work. Went to the home page...still looked "unfinished". I clicked on the refresh button for my browser...the "regular" home page returned. Probably a cookies/cache thing...try refreshing your browser.

What's it like to always be so right??????...........Thanks for the help. Wondering what was going on; but surely not gonna burn up some brain cells on it............THANKS.............God bless.........Dennis

Back