• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Greetings from Peoria, AZ

slowflyn

My first BMW was an 1100 RT, followed by an LT, then went to an '06 1200GT and put 100K on it. I traded it for a 1600 GT in June '14 and have put 23K since, that girl can burn through some tires. I also currently have an '07 1200 GS that I got a couple of years ago when a friend talked me in to riding from AZ to Labrador so we could ride the the trans-Lab (we rode it counter clockwise) before it was all paved over. Next month I will be going with a group to Copper Canyon among other places in Mexico on the GS. I do lots of cross country riding and have about 6 of those scheduled for this year. Say hi if you see a big blue 1600 GT with AZ plates.

Darrel

Welcome Aboard!

Darrel

Welcome to the forum and the club! You've had a bunch of nice scoots in your stable. Sounds like they've served you well!

Thanks for being a member!

I have the GTL and if it's any consolation mine eats rear tires as well, but it is a hoot to ride!

Back