• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2 viewing and no posts?

Mary had a little bike
as black as black could be.
It had white pin striping on the tank
it's a BMW you see!

Haven't had my cup of tea and pain pill yet

My suspicion is that the vast majority of S1000 owners fall outside of the MOA demographic. I want one but it's not likely to happen soon.

While your response was properly worded and nicely hurtful, I has hoping to get responses from SS1000 owners.

Really didn't mean to hurt (well, maybe a tweak:whistle), but I think most of us are just curious, so we browse rather than post. Especially now, when our weather keeps us inside (wind chill here well below zero). With more time available, I tend to look into subjects which might be interesting, but not ordinarily a priority.

I tend to look into subjects which might be interesting......

Yes, the Ducati apparel model at tail end of the previous thread, I know.

But, on a more serious not, it would nice to get some honest input from the SS1000 owning visitors. The demographic difference is a likely reason, in my opinion, but it would be nice to have more than my speculation.

... Ducati apparel model at tail end of the previous thread ...

OK, now you've got ME curious enough to post and ask, "what previous thread?" I love Ducati apparel; in fact the Ducati and Moto Guzzi logos are my favorites in all of motorcycledom.

Back