• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

6th Annual Chili Cook Off BMW Motorcycles of Charlotte

saddleman

Enjoy The Ride
The Carolinas BMW Motorcycle Owners Club 220 6th annual chili cook off is Sat. Feb. 21st at the Charlotte BMW Motorcycle Dealer 731 Westinghouse Blvd. Charlotte NC upstairs in the clubhouse.

Bring your precooked chili in a slow cooker with an extension cord and be set up by 11:00 am. Tasting starts at 11:00 am & voting ends when the 1st pot of chili is gone. Gift certificates will be awarded for 1st $75, 2nd $50, & 3rd $25 place. Gift certificates are redeemable at the dealer. The club will also provide snacks, soft drinks & bowls.

There is no cost to participate or taste. See you there.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that our chili cook off is tomorrow. BMW Motorcycles of Charlotte will give a $10 gift certificate to all participants that bring a full pot of chili.

Sorry I missed this, I could have brought my recipe that won at Morton's last week to see how it faired down there.

Maybe next year :whistle

We had 9 pots of chili & over 50 tasters today. My memory card decided not to like my camera today & I'll see if I can get some pic's sent to me. We had 3 ties for second place so we gave them each a second place gift certificate.

No irony in this, eh? :rolleyes

Do we have a date for 2016 yet?
Greg I'm not involved with the club anymore and I don't know the date. Mark Engel should have the date or ask one of the club members upstairs at the Saturday lunch.

Back