Thread: How do you delete an ad in the Marketplace ?

How do you delete an ad in the Marketplace ?

I want to delete an ad and am having a difficult time. I'm sure it must be simple the second time, maybe.

You can delete or cancel a listing. After you login, under the Marketplace Tools tab will be a choice for Your Listings. When you click that, you should get a list of everything and on the right side will be two options - edit or cancel. You can also click into any listing and there will be a green title bar across the top with the same two options.

fm3.jpg
    fm1.jpg
    Ted Moyer
    '12 DL650, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350, '94 KLX650, '80 GS850G

I cancelled the ad from "Your Listings" and all it did was add " No Longer Available " to the title. It's fine with me, but I was sort of expecting removal of the add. I looked in "Flea Market" and it seems to be gone from there, but I'm not sure why there is a Marketplace and a Flea Market. Never saw a green bar. I've tried to save someone from wasting their time. I'm certainly not going to waste any more of my time, even though it s probably operator error. Done.
    Charlie

I read in the ON there was a bit of user instruction on the new marketplace. It can be found here after you scroll down the page a bit:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/?page=marketplace
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!