• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anunal Southern Wisconsin Air Head Tech day / Barley therapy, Eagle Wi FEB 28,2015 !!

Mike tell your attendees that Thoroughbred Cycles will give them,

20% off tires and tubes and Spectro oil products and other aftermarket parts,

10% off genuine BMW parts.

Of course that means NO SHIPPING. They just have to say it?s for you Tech Tune up Clinic when they call or stop in for parts.

Glen (Bish)

Thoroughbred Cycles

262 642 7111

bglenn@centurytel.net

We got the stuff & tools for the timming chain job, brewmeister going to do some soldering on a alternator, food is set, Thinking we will have Driftless Brewing on tap. We can change tires if someone needs, but I will need to let Crazy Al know to bring the changer , or he wont.

I am going to try and stop by and say Hi. I could offer mechanical help but better minds than mine will be there,
:lol

Hey there Mike (& Ben),
I think I'll be able to swing up that way, just in case you need an additional set of thumbs. :thumb

Did I say the event is on Saturday? By the looks of things when I got home from work Friday, I thought Sherman & Peabody fast forwarded me a day ? LOL :beer

Back