• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

2002 k1200rs

I've been cleaning this RS up for the past couple of weeks, and replacing things as I go... Runs like a TOP! 26K miles... :)

20190501_133546.jpg
20190501_133506.jpg

2003 k1200gt

Great looks got me to buy it. Everyday finding new technologies and engineering accomplishments it provides.

Attachments

• FullViewLEftSideSmall.jpg
    FullViewLEftSideSmall.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 205
The ultimate “K” Mine!

2315BA95-42C9-480E-91E1-2522BD9F0D72.jpg
I'm getting sick of all those airhead pics. Show me your K!

40953625_6557403484.jpg

'87 k75t

Purchased used in 1987, with less than 5000 miles.

Just sold after 32 wonderful years with less than 48000.

Attachments

• IMG_8235.jpg
    IMG_8235.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 332
The K1 is still a looker after all these years. Yep, it still turns heads. Ride and enjoy. :thumb

Yes they are, and from my experience are getting "cool" again - or rediscovered. The last couple of years I get a lot more attention when I ride mine that I did for many years. :dance

Replacement

I bought the last 2018, R1200GS at my dealership last month.

What an upgrade to say the least.

Last edited:
6C69020A-6F4D-47A7-8112-55D890F62FCF.jpg

Here’s mine. First BMW.

2015 K1300S Motorsports. Ok. So it’s not a Brick......still a K! Best all-around bike I have ever owned. It’s fast....really fast, smooth and easy to ride, heated grips, ABS, electronic suspension and a quick-shifter. Ride it to the store or across country. Freeway or twisties or the quarter mile work just fine.

The Motorsports Edition gets the snazzy Motorsports paint, the Akropovic exhaust, HP pegs and some carbon fiber bits, and the HP forged aluminum wheels.

I added a Rowe Electronics Amplink (6 Bluetooth programmable circuits), Skene Lights, Helibars, Grip Puppies, Kaoko throttle lock, some bags and GPS. One more inch of legroom would make it perfect!

Riding it to the West Coast this summer.

Last edited:
View attachment 74212

Here’s mine. First BMW.

2015 K1300S Motorsports. Ok. So it’s not a Brick......still a K! Best all-around bike I have ever owned. It’s fast....really fast, smooth and easy to ride, heated grips, ABS, electronic suspension and a quick-shifter. Ride it to the store or across country. Freeway or twisties or the quarter mile work just fine.

The Motorsports Edition gets the snazzy Motorsports paint, the Akropovic exhaust, HP pegs and some carbon fiber bits, and the HP forged aluminum wheels.

I added a Rowe Electronics Amplink (6 Bluetooth programmable circuits), Skene Lights, Helibars, Grip Puppies, Kaoko throttle lock, some bags and GPS. One more inch of legroom would make it perfect!

Riding it to the West Coast this summer.

WOW!:dance:thumb

New to Me K75

I've been on Beemers since 1999. On this forum I generally keep my head down and my mouth shut and soak up all the great info and expertise here on this site. You folks will likely forget more than I'll ever know about BMW motorcycles. I've had a number of BMW's in the past but the present rides are a '99 R1100RT and now this '95 K75. It has about 30,000 miles but being 24 years old it needed some attention. I just completed the following: Spiegler brake lines, fresh grease on the rear drive spline, FAIM Freeway Blasters and fork mounted LEDs and rear running/brake LEDs. Very nice running K75. (Forgot to install the city bags for the photo.)

Just thought I'd poke my head out of my nest and say Hi!
DSCN2617a.jpg

Hope to see you in Lebanon....
Stan

K75 forever!

I've been on Beemers since 1999. On this forum I generally keep my head down and my mouth shut and soak up all the great info and expertise here on this site. You folks will likely forget more than I'll ever know about BMW motorcycles. I've had a number of BMW's in the past but the present rides are a '99 R1100RT and now this '95 K75. It has about 30,000 miles but being 24 years old it needed some attention. I just completed the following: Spiegler brake lines, fresh grease on the rear drive spline, FAIM Freeway Blasters and fork mounted LEDs and rear running/brake LEDs. Very nice running K75. (Forgot to install the city bags for the photo.)

Just thought I'd poke my head out of my nest and say Hi!
View attachment 74309

Hope to see you in Lebanon....
Stan

Stan,
That is a beautiful bike! I've also had a good number of BMW's and have been riding them for many decades. In my opinion, the K75 is the best overall balanced BMW I've ever ridden. Smooth, solid, stable, very low maintenance, long life, and still is a stylish bike 30 years later. I have two of them now in my stable, and have had several others.

Stan,
That is a beautiful bike! I've also had a good number of BMW's and have been riding them for many decades. In my opinion, the K75 is the best overall balanced BMW I've ever ridden. Smooth, solid, stable, very low maintenance, long life, and still is a stylish bike 30 years later. I have two of them now in my stable, and have had several others.

agree! hard not to have more than one K75.....:dance

1992 K75S 26k miles...

New to me and in wonderful shape. I picked this one up Saturday and plan on putting a few miles on her soon. Just fricking beautiful.

Attachments

• P1040059.jpg
    P1040059.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 183
Back