• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

pix

You might need to get some shots of your bike at the Garden of the Gods or out in the Shawnee National Forest.

'87 K100RS.

DSCF6612.jpg
Congratulations on being published in this month's ON! :thumb
(Greetings from someone about 5 miles west of Exit 31)

'03 K1200RS on the road

Two from a trip to PA Rt 125 (AKA PA's Tail of the Dragon). The Red Flash is lightly farkled with the PO supplying Öhlin shocks, GT mirrors replacing the "Mickey Mouse ears" mirrors, and the police version of the GT hand deflectors (police version is dirt cheap, the "normal" GT versions is spendy), I added HID headlight lamps, a Nautilus "real" horn, and LED dash lighting. Present mileage is only 45K.

The pole sticking out of the bag is a mast for my high-gain WiFi antenna. Or I parked in front of a phone pole. The low HID is on (engine idling).

No phone pole - just over-exposed. The location is Centralia, PA

A few months later I shot a video while going from Centralia to Mahanoy City. Along the way there are some comments about the area. I even do a brief voice-over.

The fleet

Had to move all my bikes out of my shop today (it's been years since that happened), so I decided to take a family portrait!

The closest one is my latest addition, Serial #150005! It was used by BMW North America as a press bike for its first two years of its life.

The second one is #150081, my rider.

The third one is the bike that I modified for my wife. 28" saddle height. She has since moved on to the F700GS low suspension, low seat on the opposite end.

P1010606.jpg

I like K75Ss! The lone C is spoken for and will be leaving my possession after I do some work on it.
P1010616.jpg

:dance:dance:dance

My trusty old beast, 2002 vintage. Bought this over 6 years ago bone stock. Added new Ohlins and Remus exhaust. Also have a custom eprom for 93 octane w/exhaust and Bmc filter. Verholen lowering kit for the pegs and American Machine bar backs. Corbin seat which I will be selling soon. Panniers got color matched two years ago. Nautilus horn, hid kit, white led for gauges, custom mount for GPS, radar detector and Tpms unit. Been out shopping for another bike to add but after riding 4 Ducatis and one RnineT I have still not found a perfect match for my K.
b3b867a716050089b1d7541e3afe6b8c.jpg
5a11edcbfc868b8c80cec0789cb9fe36.jpg

Back