• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Photo of your K-bike

'87 K100RS.

DSCF6612.jpg

Here's another pretty K-bike face. 1995 K75RT.

/Users/thomasnelson/Desktop/DSCN0528.jpg

After protracted effort I have been unable to get a picture of my bike posted. How does one proceed?

/Users/thomasnelson/Desktop/DSCN0528.jpg

After protracted effort I have been unable to get a picture of my bike posted. How does one proceed?

Start your post.
Click on the paper clip at top of the Post window
Upper right, click on Add File
Click on Browse and browse to where your picture is stored on your computer
Click on Upload
Click on Done
Click on Submit Reply

Welcome to the forum

You can also Copy and Paste if the picture is stored on a photo sharing site

Flying Brick Hack

Significant other needed a place to read, sleep, stay dry, fix food, facetime, have her own GPS / give me directions, comment on my driving without receiving physical jabs and enjoy the scenery so we can do 1000 mile days!!

IMG_5317 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Mackinac Bridge Sep. 2002.
Headed to Mackinaw City, then a few days on Mackinac Island.

Attachments

• Mackinac_0021.jpg
    Mackinac_0021.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Back