• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Photo of your K-bike

GregFeeler said:
Come out to the RA Rally next July in Boise and you can take it for a ride... :stick

Tempting, but Idaho is tempting enough. Too bad I don't have enough vacation time. :bikes

MarkF said:
Tempting, but Idaho is tempting enough. Too bad I don't have enough vacation time. :bikes

Yeah, long haul from where you are and plus the 'MOA Rally is going to be in your back yard. I'll be there. We can at least talk about K1's. ;)

2003 K1200rs

Love this bike... Then I saw the 2006 K1200GT and R1200S, when I win the lotto I will have to expand the bike barn... :thumb :jawdrop

Attachments

• driveway1a.jpg
    driveway1a.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,377
Deals Gap . . . of course!

the_gap1.jpg

the_gap2.jpg

the_gap3.jpg

K1200LTrike

My Trike

Attachments

• Trike for Mag.jpg
    Trike for Mag.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,212
Need some help, Colonel? There's a thread in How Do I.... that talks about getting pictures posted here.

Greg, which bike do I get to ride, if I fly out? That just might make it worth the airfare!

The photo is a 1990 K75RT and a 2000 R1200C. I like blue.

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,194
Neat Paint Job!

I like your two tone paint job. Would it be possible to see a picture of it from the front, slightly off angle that would show the front and the side in the same image? Did you leave the paniers black?

It will be a year or two before my '87 K100RT needs a paint job but I am interested in other possiblities rather than simply going back to black.

Paul

Paul,
Thanks! Thats the same thought I had, I wanted black but put the silver on to break up the big RT fairing. I just left my bags black but you could paint them silver and that might look nice. Heres another pic, if you want more I can send em to you. Also some of the later (90's) K1100Lt's had a similar paint job with the black and silver switched around.
cropedrt.jpg

Ben

Neat Paint Job!

Thank you for posting the second photo. I like what you have done very much. I will keep your new paint job on file when the time comes for my black beauty to be repainted.

Paul

From this summers trip..

I don't want a pickle
Just want to ride on my motorsickle
And I don't want a tickle
'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle
And I don't want to die
Just want to ride on my motorcy...cle

Attachments

• guthrie center.jpg
    guthrie center.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,098
"I don't want a pickle..."

That immortal song is the inspiration for the plate on my ol' '74 650 Triumph....although you can see my true love in the background, and it's not the Swedish Brick, either! As soon as the Triumph sells, the plate transfers to the '92 K75RT. :thumb

Attachments

• DSC02704a.JPG
    DSC02704a.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 2,069
Back