• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Really trick paint job... did you do this?
I had an airbrush artist do the work. I think it was a big job for him, and he did a pretty good job. Getting custom paint is 30 % your idea 70 % artistic licience of the painter. The bike had some dings and scratches when I bought it so it needed paint anyway.

What the Uni-go Sees

DSCN1819.jpg

How's this?

Here's a picture of my new-to-me '85 K100RT. On a bit of a whim, I bought this on EBAY, diverted my return from a family vacation in Colorado, flew to Phoenix, picked-up the bike, and rode it home (North Carolina) while being chased by winter storms (snow, ice, rain, thunder, tornados) the whole way. Nevermind that I hadn't ridden anything bigger than a bicycle in over 15 years. After reading the story about the guy who rode to Alaska and back, I figured I needed to test out the old saying "God watches out for children and fools" in my own way.

Anyway, this picture was taken East of Phoenix on highway 60.

Attachments

• temp.JPG
    temp.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,135
Riding "Bernadette" my red headed mistress :lurk down in Mexico this past Febuary. I think I was near Los Carlos on the western side near the Sea of Cortez.

Attachments

• Ken and Bernadette at the fishing village in Mexico.jpg
    Ken and Bernadette at the fishing village in Mexico.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 913
A couple from a nOOb:

06 GT which is faster?

155892195_dsLcG-L.jpg

A track day!!!

161634603_xyoo5-L.jpg

Sparks Flying!!!

161640211_wC9mS-L.jpg

Nice Richard! How'd you manage that?

Oh, welcome. And BTW, I said good-bye to the GT.

Well I'm new.

Just adopted her 5 days ago. Most consider the older one's less "adoptable". I say PUSHAWWWW! :D

P4080057.jpg

She's an '88. From all the model designations, "T" seems to fit except that it has not top case, just the side luggage. Does this bare out to anyone?

Back