Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1751

Thread: Post a Photo of your K-bike

  1. #1726
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    56

    The ultimate K Mine!

    2315BA95-42C9-480E-91E1-2522BD9F0D72.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by burnszilla View Post
    I'm getting sick of all those airhead pics. Show me your K!


  2. #1727
    Registered User barryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marion,Ar.
    Posts
    11,276
    The K1 is still a looker after all these years. Yep, it still turns heads. Ride and enjoy.

  3. #1728
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    16

    '87 k75t

    Purchased used in 1987, with less than 5000 miles.

    Just sold after 32 wonderful years with less than 48000.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #1729
    Dances With Sheep GREGFEELER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    3,322
    Quote Originally Posted by TDOW View Post
    Purchased used in 1987, with less than 5000 miles.

    Just sold after 32 wonderful years with less than 48000.
    Still a beauty. What did you replace it with?
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Foundation Secretary, Ambassador & amateur K-Bike collector, it seems
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

  5. #1730
    Dances With Sheep GREGFEELER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    3,322
    Quote Originally Posted by barryg View Post
    The K1 is still a looker after all these years. Yep, it still turns heads. Ride and enjoy.
    Yes they are, and from my experience are getting "cool" again - or rediscovered. The last couple of years I get a lot more attention when I ride mine that I did for many years.
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Foundation Secretary, Ambassador & amateur K-Bike collector, it seems
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

  6. #1731
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    16

    Replacement

    I bought the last 2018, R1200GS at my dealership last month.

    What an upgrade to say the least.
    Last edited by TDOW; 05-23-2019 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Grammer

  7. #1732
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    24
    6C69020A-6F4D-47A7-8112-55D890F62FCF.jpg

    Here’s mine. First BMW.

    2015 K1300S Motorsports. Ok. So it’s not a Brick......still a K! Best all-around bike I have ever owned. It’s fast....really fast, smooth and easy to ride, heated grips, ABS, electronic suspension and a quick-shifter. Ride it to the store or across country. Freeway or twisties or the quarter mile work just fine.

    The Motorsports Edition gets the snazzy Motorsports paint, the Akropovic exhaust, HP pegs and some carbon fiber bits, and the HP forged aluminum wheels.

    I added a Rowe Electronics Amplink (6 Bluetooth programmable circuits), Skene Lights, Helibars, Grip Puppies, Kaoko throttle lock, some bags and GPS. One more inch of legroom would make it perfect!

    Riding it to the West Coast this summer.
    Last edited by K1300Ser; 05-28-2019 at 12:12 AM.

  8. #1733
    Registered User barryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marion,Ar.
    Posts
    11,276
    Quote Originally Posted by K1300Ser View Post
    6C69020A-6F4D-47A7-8112-55D890F62FCF.jpg

    Heres mine. First BMW.

    2015 K1300S Motorsports. Ok. So its not a Brick......still a K! Best all-around bike I have ever owned. Its fast....really fast, smooth and easy to ride, heated grips, ABS, electronic suspension and a quick-shifter. Ride it to the store or across country. Freeway or twisties or the quarter mile work just fine.

    The Motorsports Edition gets the snazzy Motorsports paint, the Akropovic exhaust, HP pegs and some carbon fiber bits, and the HP forged aluminum wheels.

    I added a Rowe Electronics Amplink (6 Bluetooth programmable circuits), Skene Lights, Helibars, Grip Puppies, Kaoko throttle lock, some bags and GPS. One more inch of legroom would make it perfect!

    Riding it to the West Coast this summer.
    WOW!

  9. #1734
    Ol' Hoot kf4by's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Posts
    4

    New to Me K75

    I've been on Beemers since 1999. On this forum I generally keep my head down and my mouth shut and soak up all the great info and expertise here on this site. You folks will likely forget more than I'll ever know about BMW motorcycles. I've had a number of BMW's in the past but the present rides are a '99 R1100RT and now this '95 K75. It has about 30,000 miles but being 24 years old it needed some attention. I just completed the following: Spiegler brake lines, fresh grease on the rear drive spline, FAIM Freeway Blasters and fork mounted LEDs and rear running/brake LEDs. Very nice running K75. (Forgot to install the city bags for the photo.)

    Just thought I'd poke my head out of my nest and say Hi!
    DSCN2617a.jpg

    Hope to see you in Lebanon....
    Stan

  10. #1735
    Dances With Sheep GREGFEELER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    3,322

    K75 forever!

    Quote Originally Posted by kf4by View Post
    I've been on Beemers since 1999. On this forum I generally keep my head down and my mouth shut and soak up all the great info and expertise here on this site. You folks will likely forget more than I'll ever know about BMW motorcycles. I've had a number of BMW's in the past but the present rides are a '99 R1100RT and now this '95 K75. It has about 30,000 miles but being 24 years old it needed some attention. I just completed the following: Spiegler brake lines, fresh grease on the rear drive spline, FAIM Freeway Blasters and fork mounted LEDs and rear running/brake LEDs. Very nice running K75. (Forgot to install the city bags for the photo.)

    Just thought I'd poke my head out of my nest and say Hi!
    DSCN2617a.jpg

    Hope to see you in Lebanon....
    Stan
    Stan,
    That is a beautiful bike! I've also had a good number of BMW's and have been riding them for many decades. In my opinion, the K75 is the best overall balanced BMW I've ever ridden. Smooth, solid, stable, very low maintenance, long life, and still is a stylish bike 30 years later. I have two of them now in my stable, and have had several others.
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Foundation Secretary, Ambassador & amateur K-Bike collector, it seems
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

  11. #1736
    Registered User mlytle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    alexandria, va
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGFEELER View Post
    Stan,
    That is a beautiful bike! I've also had a good number of BMW's and have been riding them for many decades. In my opinion, the K75 is the best overall balanced BMW I've ever ridden. Smooth, solid, stable, very low maintenance, long life, and still is a stylish bike 30 years later. I have two of them now in my stable, and have had several others.

    agree! hard not to have more than one K75.....
    Marshall
    92 K75s, 94 K75s, 96 K1100RS (caretaker), 09 K1300s

  12. #1737
    Registered User jonnybow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    21
    Jon
    K1600GT & R1200GSA

  13. #1738
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Posts
    21

    My twins

    K75 and K100RS both in pearl white and both with around 70,000 KmsIMG_1393.jpg20190314_161134.jpg

  14. #1739
    Debbie's Servant Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    6,051
    Quote Originally Posted by billdor View Post
    K75 and K100RS both in pearl white
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

  15. #1740
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Salem, OR.
    Posts
    10

    1992 K75S 26k miles...

    New to me and in wonderful shape. I picked this one up Saturday and plan on putting a few miles on her soon. Just fricking beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2013 Triumph Tiger 800 (For Sale), 1992 BMW R100GS, 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva 750, 2014 Royal Enfield GT, 1990 Kawasaki Tengai

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •