• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Photo of your K-bike

burnszilla

I'm getting sick of all those airhead pics. Show me your K!

40953625_6557403484.jpg

Sweet! I always liked the silver motor/tranny better.

This is my riding partner's K75:

Imgp1502.jpg

K75C in Green Bank ,WV

Near the Robert C. Byrd radio telescope there , on one of the few days it wasn't raining ... a great area to ride ... with excellent roads , little traffic and very friendly people ...

Regards ,

Todd

Attachments

• WV MC trip 101 (51).jpg
    WV MC trip 101 (51).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 13,137
YB in IN said:
Me riding through Deal's Gap, and yes it was raining.

30989015-M.jpg

eerily similar

Attachments

• me_dealsgap_rain.jpg
    me_dealsgap_rain.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12,017
my old 4 banger

An older K100RS at the Cherola Skyway.
My ride with pride!

Attachments

• moa.jpg
    moa.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 13,142
I love the Jolly Roger on your sidecase. We just have a western North Carolina lovefest going on here don't we?

Here is my 1988 K100LT enjoying the view from the Talimena Scenic Drive.

Attachments

• Talimena K.jpg
    Talimena K.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 11,914
Talimena

YB in IN said:
Where is the Talimena scenic drive at?

It runs from Mena, Arkansas (about 70 miles south of Fort Smith) westerly into Oklahoma near Talihina, OK. (Tali-Mena). It is a very scenic drive along the ridge of the beautiful Ouchita Mountains. There is an Arkansas State Park (Queen Wilhelmina SP) partway along the drive with a Lodge and camping. An excellent motorcycling destination- especially spring and fall. Here is the official link to the website with much more detail:

http://www.talimenascenicdrive.com/

:thumb

"The Mistress" in Southern MN

'86 K100RT I bought Thoroughly used.

Attachments

• PICT0134_300.JPG
    PICT0134_300.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 11,799
Rental K

I have this bike at home; here is a reasonable facsimile in the Alps. How sweet was it to red line a K12GT in second gear. :thumb

Attachments

• sm gt.jpg
    sm gt.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 11,782
why yes we do

YB in IN said:
I love the Jolly Roger on your sidecase. We just have a western North Carolina lovefest going on here don't we?
I thought that the roads and ridge running available here in east central Ohio would be comparable to western North Carolina. Having finally made the trip to the Dragon, I now know what twistees are about. Not to mention the Smokie Mountain Parkway (super highspeed cruise) or so I have been told!
It would be like comparing Laguna Seca with the road course at Daytona, they are both wonderful places but very different circuits.

The decals on the bags are from Tapeworks.com, it is the logo of The Army of Darkness, WERA race team from the DC area. Sam Fleming is the leader of that group and several years ago I asked him for permission to use his logos, He said yes as you can see. The guy is so coll that his girl friend is a BMW certified mechanic and at one time owned a K-RS himself!
http://www.armyofdarkness.com/

I love'em all...

but you've seen mine... the K75KS (in the avatar)... <<<)))

'92 K75 at 92k miles. Somehow that seems interesting.

Attachments

• 109_0919.JPG
    109_0919.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 4,318
On the Dragon ... back end of a 3500 mile trip.

Attachments

• a-Dragon4.JPG
    a-Dragon4.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 4,282
Wonderful Wyoming.

Attachments

• Devils_Tower_Road_Side Sign.jpg
    Devils_Tower_Road_Side Sign.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 4,255
Back