• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Photo of your K-bike

Flat Tire

Sorry to hear that. Hope you were quickly "rescued". That's what I use the space for under the back of the rear seat - for various flat tire repair gear including a small 12 volt compressor. I have not had a flat in the 13 years that I have owned my K75s, so that means I am probably due.

But carrying the repair kits and actually making a sucessful repair can be 2 different things.

interesting view 1992 75RT

trying out this poasting thing...with (maybe) an interesting view...

Attachments

• 100_4135.jpg
    100_4135.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 520
'92 75RT..new to me

Think i got it figured ouit...posting pics, I mean..even spelled "posting" correctly this time...My second RT..like everyone says....MMMMMMM..GREAT Ride...Fall ride around Kelowna BC...just to get out of the house...

Attachments

• 100_4078.jpg
    100_4078.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 517
K1200rs

For what ever it's worth, this is the only RED K1200RS I have ever seen as a taxi.
I have been to numerous national rallies but only one red taxi. It is my dream bike.

Attachments

• Image173.jpg
    Image173.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
There she is naked as can be my 2004 LT getting its once a year inspection.

Attachments

• bike teardown 007.jpg
    bike teardown 007.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 648
custom stripes

Custom strips from SignsNow of Helena, Montana. The ones on the faring have a layer of brushed metal to match the other metal of the bike. The metal stripes didn't bend well over surfaces with multiple curves, so the back stripes are gray vinyl.

Attachments

• IMG_5975.jpg
    IMG_5975.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 624
K75S and Fall Colors

Still good riding weather in the Midwest, but not for long.

Attachments

• k75s_2010_11_07_40.jpg
    k75s_2010_11_07_40.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 523
Back