• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Ural or Upgrade my F700GS to Side Car Capability?

So what's the update?

Put my decision on the back burner for a bit. Heading up to Chicago next month (June 28th 2017 to test ride a Ural. Was smitten again at the Chicago Mc show in Feb. Have 55000 miles on my 700 so hoping to further that to 75000 before giving up on the bmw. But looks like ural has won my heart... :)

On of the YB's got one recently, saw it a week ago. 2wheel drive, reverse mod up forward.......really nice. He is having a ball on it and his wife and dog get to go. Sounds like the later units have some nice "improvements".
Gary

Physics are the same. Under acceleration, a sidecar pulls to the right, under braking it goes left. The crown of the road will also give you feedback in your steering.

On of the YB's got one recently, saw it a week ago. 2wheel drive, reverse mod up forward.......really nice. He is having a ball on it and his wife and dog get to go. Sounds like the later units have some nice "improvements".
Gary
Snagged a picture from a YB Tech day-

And yeah, that's a mini-bike with a side (monkey) car :burnout :)

OM

Attachments

• JVH SURVIVAL MACHINE WITH WINCH.jpg
    JVH SURVIVAL MACHINE WITH WINCH.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back