• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from Tropical Pittsburgh

epidoc

Hi Folks,
Just joined the MOA and wanted to introduce myself.
Live in Pittsburgh aka "Burgh" and a nubee to adventure riding.
Looking to network with folks in the area for rides ect..
Merry Christmas!
Chris

Merry Christmas and welcome to the MOA!

Hmmm, tropical? Not too sure about that. :scratch

Tell us a little about your bike and share a few pics when you get a chance.

Aloha.

Scot

Welcome aboard!

Chris,

Welcome to the club and the forum.

I'm sure it's almost spring there in Burgh:doh

Lots of good information here, all you have to do is ask.

Thanks for being a member

Hi Folks,
Just joined the MOA and wanted to introduce myself.
Live in Pittsburgh aka "Burgh" and a nubee to adventure riding.
Looking to network with folks in the area for rides ect..
Merry Christmas!
Chris

Chris,
We're just up the mountain a bit from the Burgh................
Johnstown ish.
Come visit when you have time.
www.lhbmwr.com

jason

Thanks for the warm response!

My brief moto history- have been riding a HD Streetglide for a couple of years and have come to a crossroads. I love riding here in PA and SW Ohio, but desire to explore off the tarmac. Decided the time had come to bite the bullet and trade in my HD-SG for a BMW GSA.
Planning to take a adventure bike course this Spring and then start exploring off-road. Hope to learn about areas to ride in and around Western PA.
Any suggestions are welcomed.
Happy Holidays.

I recommend "Long Way Down" he DVD or DVD box set is available probably on amazon. Very entertaining and motivational during the winter months in PA. it showcases the capabilities of the model on adventure well.

Back