Thread: Well, she's not in the MOA yet, but today was her first step!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, she's not in the MOA yet, but today was her first step!

R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA Vice President

Nice! Nice parking lot practice, nice bike, nice ATGATT...what's not to like!!
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Very nice! Remember just take baby steps. They will get her to the BIG ones.
    18 R1200GS, Ride Safe, Richard (K7TNT) MOA #114372, IBA #59670 2015 Be the Adventure!

How cool! Thanks for posting Reece and all the best to Rhonda. Every ride is a new adventure...
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '17 R12GSA (Outlaw Spirit)

That's great Reece. When Suzi took the MSF course when we got her first F650ST she came back telling me how much I was doing wrong when we rode together. So maybe you better go with her when she takes the course........LOL Look forward to seeing y'all at the meetings next year.
    Jim
    Jim Dubick
    Boaz, Alabama
    R1200RT,R1100GS,KLX250
    BMW MOA, BMW MOALABAMA

Woohoo!

Now, have her come and talk to my wife next time you're out this way!
    Wes Fitzer-MOA BoD - President
    BMWMOA 170126
    NE Oklahoma BMW Club; BMW Riders of Oklahoma
    2016 R1200GSA

Quote Originally Posted by jdubick View Post
    That's great Reece. When Suzi took the MSF course when we got her first F650ST she came back telling me how much I was doing wrong when we rode together. So maybe you better go with her when she takes the course........LOL Look forward to seeing y'all at the meetings next year.
    Jim
    Thanks Jim, and all the others on the thread for the words of encouragement. I will pass the iPad to Rhonda to show her the words of encouragement. Background: Rhonda took the BRC in Pensacola a couple of years ago but due to a myriad of reasons it didn't stick. But the girl doesn't give up. We scheduled another BRC closer to home that the foundation reimbursed us for. Unfortunately the December date was pushed to March. And so, until then I am going to apply my helicopter instructor pilot skills and see how far we can get in the training. Today was her first time on a Beemer (not as a pillion) And even though her muscles are sore from squeezing the black out of the grips she is super excited which never happened during or after the BRC in Pensacola.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA Vice President