• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New to WA state....Anybody in the kitsap county region??

pbrokaw

Hello fellow Washingtonians

Moved here from Wisconsin... Who's up for chatting and riding?

98 R 11GS is the steed I brought with me. Left a RS in WI,to be picked up later in 2015....

Thank you

Perry Brokaw

Not in Kitsap county but in Thurston county, just south of you. Wife and I are both riders - 06 1200RT and 04 1150RT for the road and '10 G650GS & '13 F800GS for gravel. In the last year been doing more road than gravel. Try and ride as much as possible. I know of one other 1200GS rider in Kitsap county. Rode with him once - good guy. I occasionally get together with a few other riders but mostly spur-of-the-moment solo riding (I'm retired).

Know the BMW Washington Riders are pretty active in your area. I haven't made it to a meeting yet. I have bikes serviced at South Sound BMW in Fife. Good shop. They occasionally organize rides too. In fact, they have a "Snow Camp Ride" planned in mid January. Too cold for me.

Hope this helps.

Hello fellow Washingtonians

Moved here from Wisconsin... Who's up for chatting and riding?

98 R 11GS is the steed I brought with me. Left a RS in WI,to be picked up later in 2015....

Thank you

Perry Brokaw

I'm always up for chatting & riding. Though I'm not in Kitsap county either, I don't mind driving a little to meet up for a ride. I live in Rochester, Thurston county.

Dan

New to Keyport

We are new to Keyport/Kitsap County and I would love to connect with any local riders. Riding a 2005 R1200GS, and she tends to lead me astray and far away. LOL
Pink Wasous

Welcome to Kitsap Kounty!

You might guess by my handle where we live. :)

I ride an S, so don't tend to go so far afield (ha ha) as you GS'ers, but tootle around the Peninsula and up north a bit.

You might want to check out WSBMWR, their online newsletter "The Shaft" is open to all readers. My membership application is in the mail to them now. Their current club president is local, he rides a GS, an S, and an Airhead. I believe their monthly club breakfast meetings are open to all comers, and think the next one is in November at Bremerton Airport Restaurant...

Cheers! :dance

I'll jump in the mix! Welcome. I keep my R1200gs in either Chimacum or Oak Harbor (Island County), not sure of the county for Chimacum. When I finally get back out that way I would love to join up for a ride and camp. One can camp on the beach in La Push!

I'll jump in the mix! Welcome. I keep my R1200gs in either Chimacum or Oak Harbor (Island County), not sure of the county for Chimacum. When I finally get back out that way I would love to join up for a ride and camp. One can camp on the beach in La Push!

Jefferson County.. Not to far out from me. If I wasn't working and the weather was more to my liking I would be out that way more often.

Jefferson County.. Not to far out from me. If I wasn't working and the weather was more to my liking I would be out that way more often.

Too bad about that "working" thing...looks like a sunny week coming up for the Kitsap peninsula this week with temps moving into the sixties. Keeping fingers crossed in Seabeck. :)

Cheers! :brad

Where

Where in Wisconsin? I moved to Washington state 25 years ago,. Farmed near Elkhorn Wisconsin, now just north of Bellingham Washington.

Back