• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It's a GiantStampede!!!

I'm in! Is it too early to send in my reservation to the GS Giant? I'll be contacting the lodge for a spot for tent camping soon......

I've got my tent reservations for Bear Lodge Resort on the score board. :wave This will be my first pre-rally, rally, and really looking forward to tagging up with a few other newbie's to learn the ropes....

I'm looking forward to it; hopefully my tibia decides to knit itself fully back together before then.

If the menu planning is sufficiently progressed, will I able to eat gluten-free from it (a dietary restriction that keeps my guts much happier), or should I plan on foraging?

I'm looking forward to it; hopefully my tibia decides to knit itself fully back together before then.

If the menu planning is sufficiently progressed, will I able to eat gluten-free from it (a dietary restriction that keeps my guts much happier), or should I plan on foraging?

There should be plenty of meat, fruit and veg options for each meal. Pm if you need more info.

Gypsy Tours

There are at least two Gypsy Tours originating in California. In the next few weeks, we will start posting more details but I'm sure you will want to hook up.

Basically, riders will meet at a designated location (BMW Dealer) for a send off. Suggested routes, both on and off road will be posted. These are NOT guided tours but a group of riders heading out together for the same destination. This is where the fun begins!

There are at least two Gypsy Tours originating in California. In the next few weeks, we will start posting more details but I'm sure you will want to hook up.

Basically, riders will meet at a designated location (BMW Dealer) for a send off. Suggested routes, both on and off road will be posted. These are NOT guided tours but a group of riders heading out together for the same destination. This is where the fun begins!

Excellent! I'll standby for info. Thanks

www.gsgiants.com

Please keep in mind that the GS Giants are a charter club of the MOA. Please be sure to register on our website for all the up to date info.

www.gsgiants.com

Also "like" our Facebook pages: GS Giants and THE GS GIANT.

So, what's this GS Giant - Giant Stampede all about?

Here's a video to the event in Arkansas and Missouri from 2012. This pretty much sums up the whole adventure!

So, what's this GS Giant - Giant Stampede all about?

Here's a video to the event in Arkansas and Missouri from 2012. This pretty much sums up the whole adventure!

Missouri was my first rally, and I can remember watching the bikes come down that hill and was green with envy, wanting to participate. Of course, I had the wrong type of motorcycle, ( a K1200 RS) so that was out of the question. Going to Montana, though, I now have a 700 GS that should do just well, ( at least at my level of experience) and I'm looking so forward to joining in the fun.

Back