• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Greetings from Montreal!

allweatherrider
Hi all,
Thought I should make it official as I have been a member of the MOA since Oct 2014. This is my first time posting to a forum so here's hoping I don't screw it up, eh?......
Main ride is a 2013 BMW F800GT that I use for daily commuting & weekend "sorties" (14,200 km since purchased new in May 2014)
My other German mistress (as my wife refers to the fleet) is a 1983 BMW R100RS which is now semi-retired but still a favorite by a long shot.
I belong to the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group (currently co-secretary of the Montreal section) but joined the BMW MOA as it seemed a good fit since I could best be described as a ?Beemerphile?
Also just joined the BMW MOV (Vermont) because I had the pleasure of riding to two of their events this past season and was very impressed with the people so decided to commit!

Hope to see some of you at upcoming events in 2015! Ride safely!
Cheers,
Ron Dawson
Montreal, Quebec
MOA #137011P1040621_50 percent.jpg

Ron -

Welcome to the forum and the MOA! That's a sweet R100RS...nice spot for a picture. You're avatar...do you have a warm spot for an exhaust nut wrench (no pun intended)?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Welcome Aboard!

Good looking R100 and I agree nice place to take a pic.

Thanks for being a member!

All answers are just a question away.

Glad I joined....

Hi all,
Thought I should make it official as I have been a member of the MOA since Oct 2014. This is my first time posting to a forum so here's hoping I don't screw it up, eh?......
Main ride is a 2013 BMW F800GT that I use for daily commuting & weekend "sorties" (14,200 km since purchased new in May 2014)
My other German mistress (as my wife refers to the fleet) is a 1983 BMW R100RS which is now semi-retired but still a favorite by a long shot.
I belong to the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group (currently co-secretary of the Montreal section) but joined the BMW MOA as it seemed a good fit since I could best be described as a ?Beemerphile?
Also just joined the BMW MOV (Vermont) because I had the pleasure of riding to two of their events this past season and was very impressed with the people so decided to commit!

Hope to see some of you at upcoming events in 2015! Ride safely!
Cheers,
Ron Dawson
Montreal, Quebec
MOA #13701147489[/ATTACH]

Kurt
Just wondering if anyone was paying attention........ great home defense item, although it lacks range. (very quiet though)
BTW, photo was taken here: lat 44.0645 long -70.8095 Moose Pond, Maine

:ca

Back